RockShox Revelation

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
RockShox Revelation
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 20, 2014 at 11:20 Quote
I picked up a new bike a couple of weeks ago that has a set of revelation forks. Whilst riding today, the lockout dial on the forks seems to have switched direction in how it works - The forks are now open when you turn it to the fully locked symbol and they are fully locked out when the dial is in the open position.

Anyone come across this before? I can obviously take the bike back to the dealer as a warranty issue but I thought I'd see if anyone has seen this previously.

Posted: Dec 21, 2014 at 16:56 Quote
neilrcutts wrote:
I picked up a new bike a couple of weeks ago that has a set of revelation forks. Whilst riding today, the lockout dial on the forks seems to have switched direction in how it works - The forks are now open when you turn it to the fully locked symbol and they are fully locked out when the dial is in the open position.

Anyone come across this before? I can obviously take the bike back to the dealer as a warranty issue but I thought I'd see if anyone has seen this previously.

sounds like the knob twisted likely from turning it too hard...not really an issue...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010730
Mobile Version of Website