Recommend me some gloves?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Recommend me some gloves?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 4:22 Quote
Ok I bought some Seal Skinz cycling cloves for £20 in a sale. The quality of them is very good and I'm pleased I bought them but are little to thick for mtb'ing gloves.
So I ordered sone One Industries Atmosphere gloves again in the sale for about £21 and to be honest I wasn't impressed with them and so returned them.
The main things wrong with them was the palms bunching up and the internal seems. I didn't like them and even if they was £5 I wouldn't buy them.
So I'm considering something from these brands, POC, Raceface, Evoc, Gore Bike Wear as I like the looks of them.

Can anyone tell what brands are good and models, I like the looks of something like POC DH, RF Indy or Evoc Enduro gloves and I like some of the Gore gloves. Anyone have these?.

Any experienced glove buyers out there that can recommend me some gloves?, please.

Looking for quality, comfort, no internal seems, no palm bunching, don't have to be waterproof...

Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 9:45 Quote
Ive got some cheap ass Fox gloves with no padding in the palm, i have a problem with buntching too, get a size smaller.. tight is right

Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 9:48 Quote
Oakley factory pilot. Thin palm and airy back panel.

Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 11:05 Quote
Royal racing mercurys are ok for chilly weather,windproof backs

Posted: Jan 24, 2015 at 2:58 Quote
Cheers everyone....I am listening ...tup

Posted: Jan 24, 2015 at 5:58 Quote
Nothing but TLD Air or XC Gloves.

I Have a pair of XC´s going into their 5th dh-season, they have been my only glove for 3 seasons. Only minor wear in the thumb area. Those things just won´t die. And they´re inexpensive.
I had Fox´s, Thor´s and some others die in half a season, so no more experimentation for me. TLD´s are perfect in every way. Tight fit, last forever, available in many colours and inexpensive.
I´m not a TLD fanboy, but their gloves are just way above most other companys.

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2015 at 7:04 Quote
if you can still find them, mavic singletrack gloves. I hate wearing gloves but these are very comfy - totally seamles feel with leather palms, good protection & ventilation. I swear after couple of rides they will feel tailored.

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 11:12 Quote
The most comfortable gloves I had were the royal victory, but the palms were thin, using endura mt500 at the mo, seem good

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 11:25 Quote
Oh yeah I forgot to say I bought some Raceface Indy gloves from CRC, they was reduced to about £24.

Super pleased with them. Fit great, comfortable, quality is good, palms do not bunch up, stitching is good, no annoying inner seams, the velcro fastening is perfect....haha yeah I really like these..Smile

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 12:23 Quote
TLD xc , great except on the really cold days.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008494
Mobile Version of Website