Looking for Dirt Jumps in Massachusetts/New England

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Looking for Dirt Jumps in Massachusetts/New England
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 5, 2015 at 18:04 Quote
I used to ride Bmx dirt jumps, and I'm actually one of the original builders or a very famous set of trails in New York.

I've been out for a few years.

I live in Boston now and recently purchased a DJ'er and will be heading up to Highland a few times this year. One of the things I miss most about riding is building jumps. I'm a dig 90% of the time, ride 10% of the time type dudes.

I can't seem to find anything in the area, can anyone help?

Posted: Feb 6, 2015 at 8:03 Quote
whatisacup wrote:
I used to ride Bmx dirt jumps, and I'm actually one of the original builders or a very famous set of trails in New York.
. . .

One of the things I miss most about riding is building jumps. I'm a dig 90% of the time, ride 10% of the time type dudes.

. . .

Rad. This is what most scenes need.

Cool

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 19:20 Quote
I'm in on this thread. Looking to find the same. I ride dh at highland all summer but need to find something closer to take the small bike out for a few hours without having to make a whole day out of it.

Posted: Mar 28, 2015 at 15:28 Quote
Dunno if this helps,
Russell Mills park in Chelmsford has a nice bmx pump track at the far end of the parking lot.
Vietnam in Milford (Great place) has some nice riding and i know many people who rock DJ bikes there, many trails are jump specific.
There's a small pump track in cumberland RI with some downhill trails right across the street (place is dope) but i imagine thats a little far for ya

Posted: Mar 28, 2015 at 16:27 Quote
Nice thanks man. I'm pretty close to Chelmsford. I'll have to check that out. I've been meaning to hit Vietnam to

O+
Posted: Mar 28, 2015 at 16:35 Quote
anyone know any dirt jumps in north jersey/NY? ik theres a pump track in west milford but anyone know of other places?

Posted: Aug 7, 2015 at 20:38 Quote
Where about in Cumberland are those trails? I'm hoping to get back into BMX after being away from it for 25 years. I'm in MA but on the Cumberland, RI border.

Posted: Aug 26, 2015 at 6:08 Quote
Diamond Hill park. The pump track is on the side with the park tucked away in a corner

Posted: Aug 29, 2015 at 3:25 Quote
Russell mill is ok, don't bother with nam it sucks

O+
Posted: Aug 17, 2023 at 9:12 Quote
Diamond hill in Cumberland is not worth more than a 20 minute drive for the pump track. There is not much, you will get bored quickly. Though, the town of Cumberland is adding a volutions pumptrack somewhat soon which is sick

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010847
Mobile Version of Website