POD Suggestions *PLEASE READ FIRST PAGE FOR RULES*

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
POD Suggestions *PLEASE READ FIRST PAGE FOR RULES*
Posted: Nov 8, 2015 at 2:14 Quote
Hi Matt.

Would like to hear your thoughts on these if you could.
These would be some of the best recent shots i got with my old D3100 camera.
I've now upgraded finally to a D750 and a 80 -200mm f/2.8 which i am smitten with.

Please let me know your thoughts on these ones here,

Thanks as always.

photo

Freeride flow in Chatel

Freeride flow in Chatel

Jay

@mattwragg

Posted: Nov 10, 2015 at 0:22 Quote
mattwragg wrote:
@gladiax87 The first and the third here are hands down the best work I have seen from you, lovely stuff. And over the three I much prefer the way these are processed to what I have seen from you before. I do wonder with the first one whether you could have had the guy riding the bike rather than just standing there? But yeah, I love that shot as you have probably already guessed... The second for me is ok, nothing particularly stunning, but nothing wrong with it either - it would fit well into a feature for sure, but isn't strong enough to stand alone. I like the processing, rider placement, idea behind it, but, especially next to the other two, it just doesn't stand out. The third is lovely, nice and warm, soft too - I'd guess you have put some kind of filter over it here and would be curious to know what you have done here? Also I do have to say that putting in the work to get to the good locations for the good light has really paid off, if you can add some action to the first and third shot you would have world-class stuff there.

Hi Matt, thank you very much for the feedback and the nominations !
The funny thing about those shot's is that I went to that place to shoot the milkyway (you can see the image in my flickr page) and given that I had more time I told my brother to pose for me. About the making of those images, no filter were placed in front of the lens just processed in LR and then in PS as I usually do. The third picture looks warm, but in that occasion my brother were yelling at me since it was freezing lol . In any case I'm very happy with the results I got after years of shooting, and I hope to get to you with more stunning shot's .

Posted: Nov 12, 2015 at 9:42 Quote
Shootout with my friend.

Shahar Peleg 13 At ZTP Alon Shem Tov Photographer

O+
Posted: Nov 15, 2015 at 20:28 Quote
thanks for the feedback @mattwragg

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2015 at 9:16 Quote
Cheers @mattwragg, thanks for the feedback... the trail being illuminated in front of the rider is unavoidable, as it's the light from his headlamp, but perhaps I'll try a gel on his headlamp next time to give it a different color. The strobe being right in the frame was tough to deal with as well, but I bet a snoot could have helped.

Posted: Nov 18, 2015 at 13:41 Quote
Hi Matt, would love some feedback. Thanks a lot
No trail just freeriding through this dark forest
!

Posted: Nov 21, 2015 at 13:22 Quote
protect888 wrote:
Hi Matt, would love some feedback. Thanks a lot
No trail just freeriding through this dark forest
!

whoooo!!! this is an pretty epic shot!

Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 1:59 Quote
Other pictures from VDS

photo

the start of the champion

O+
Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 11:49 Quote
A couple from the past World Cup season. The first one from Leogang and the second one from Fort William during one of the coldest days that I remember while shooting.
photo
photo

Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 13:08 Quote
Would love to hear thoughts, thanks!

Nelson blasting through the last light of an incredible Indian summer evening in late November.

O+
Posted: Nov 24, 2015 at 10:37 Quote
Best trick contest whip giveaway

Some noise for what happened last weekend? Down Taxco! Cheers Smile

O+
Posted: Nov 24, 2015 at 10:47 Quote
The CLASSIC Downhill Taxco photo.

Or maybe this one! DownTaxco!

Posted: Nov 25, 2015 at 0:57 Quote
Hi feedback please!

Shredding a wee berm next after school.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.075683
Mobile Version of Website