YT Dirt Love

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 21, 2015 at 9:36 Quote
Hi people.
I'm looking at getting the above and would like to know if it will fit ok. Im 6ft. Any riders out there that have one? Thank you!

Posted: Feb 23, 2015 at 11:32 Quote
Look at the geo and compare it to others on the market

They look like nice bikes but quite short

Posted: Feb 23, 2015 at 16:48 Quote
I just ordered one last night. They haven't responded with a shipping date or label yet.. Website says in stock though. We'll see..

Just about the same geo as a deity cryptkeeper just a lil higher bottom bracket, so it should ride good. Lots of 6'dudes out there on cryptkeepers.

Posted: Feb 23, 2015 at 19:32 Quote
sals wrote:
Look at the geo and compare it to others on the market

They look like nice bikes but quite short

Short? Chain stays are almost 15.5" and a top tube almost 23".. What would you call long?

Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 6:30 Quote
Dirk77 wrote:
I just ordered one last night. They haven't responded with a shipping date or label yet.. Website says in stock though. We'll see..

Just about the same geo as a deity cryptkeeper just a lil higher bottom bracket, so it should ride good. Lots of 6'dudes out there on cryptkeepers.

Nice one dude. Any chance you could post here again when you get confirmation of your order? Im just waiting to get paid before I click the order button. They look sweet!

Posted: Feb 25, 2015 at 18:57 Quote
Ups says it should be here Friday, Hope so. I'll post up a pic when i can.

Posted: Feb 26, 2015 at 11:46 Quote
Dirk77 wrote:
Ups says it should be here Friday, Hope so. I'll post up a pic when i can.

1 day to go! You hope. Ordered mine on tues :-) Got some nice new white DMR v12 - the new slimmer versions to match the forks. Can't wait!

Posted: Feb 27, 2015 at 21:25 Quote
Just got it together. Crummy pic but damn this bike is fun just cruising around on the street so far. . First dj for me.
photo

Posted: Feb 28, 2015 at 18:21 Quote
Better picture. This bike is fun! A lot different than squishy bikes. .
photo

Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 1:10 Quote
Looks ace. Still haven't got mine tho :-(
The website had a wobble and didn't confirm my first order, so I had email them and ask if it had gone through or not. They did get back to me within an hour, though, and confirmed it hadn't and asked me to go ahead and order again and this time it all went well and I received my order confirmation. 5 days later I recieve an email which I assume is a dispatch notice, but unfortunately it was a email telling me that they had two payments for the same order and wanted me to confirm this so they could refund me. Needless to say, my order has now been delayed until the refund is processed. Gutted.

Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 10:15 Quote
That's a bummer! I've been having a blast on mine. Just got done riding at a local skate park.

Posted: Mar 15, 2015 at 10:37 Quote
Update: have bike and it's super sweet and fits perfectly! YT customer service were really good in the end, so no complaints there.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015853
Mobile Version of Website