The thread for people 18 and under

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The thread for people 18 and under
Posted: Apr 19, 2016 at 9:31 Quote
I had an awkward ass convo with Remi Thirion and his mechanic (I assume) while taking a photo with him. Most awkward conversation I've ever had

Posted: Apr 19, 2016 at 10:27 Quote
Aaron Gwin's mechanic from when he was with trek fixed my bike at a race for me. I've seen Aaron at the same race a couple times, but never got to talk to him.

And Edward, don't forget "It's the athertons"

Posted: Apr 19, 2016 at 10:42 Quote
iamenduro14 wrote:
Aaron Gwin's mechanic from when he was with trek fixed my bike at a race for me. I've seen Aaron at the same race a couple times, but never got to talk to him.

And Edward, don't forget "It's the athertons"

Lol yeah. Lol John Hal? Funni

O+
Posted: Apr 19, 2016 at 10:49 Quote
I said hi to gwin and Luca shaw, and attempted to ride behind them. They too fast

O+
Posted: Apr 19, 2016 at 11:27 Quote
Giladgu wrote:
I said hi to gwin and Luca shaw, and attempted to ride behind them. They too fast

It's insane, Neko Mullaly wins tons of races over here, then goes to the World Cup and rarely ever breaks top 20. I try to follow him and he's so fast! It gives some perspective on how fast people like loic and Aaron are

O+
Posted: Apr 19, 2016 at 12:39 Quote
Tbh the speed difference between top pros and people like Neko is negligible, especially when just casually riding

Posted: Apr 19, 2016 at 14:56 Quote
Oath
Cedric is funny as

Posted: Apr 19, 2016 at 18:28 Quote
We where sitting at the top of our local trail about to drop in a few days ago and old mate Troy Brosnan rocks up with his Lourdes bike and all and has a quick chat to us, then we all trained him down the track haha it was sick! And we saw Connor Fearon in his van a few minutes before while we where riding to that trail ahahah.

Posted: Apr 19, 2016 at 20:45 Quote
saw me ol' mate tupac chatting it up with big foot the other day out on the trailsCook

Posted: Apr 20, 2016 at 0:25 Quote
Saw my old mate Osama about to drop in to the local caves tup

O+
Posted: Apr 20, 2016 at 4:34 Quote
had a nice talk with Jesus at the local bike park about a month ago. His bike was sick! He's fast too!

Posted: Apr 20, 2016 at 4:42 Quote
TreyDownhill wrote:
had a nice talk with Jesus at the local bike park about a month ago. His bike was sick! He's fast too!
I bet he's good in the wet. Must practically skim over those puddles

O+
Posted: Apr 20, 2016 at 6:02 Quote
duckcrisps wrote:
TreyDownhill wrote:
I bet he's good in the wet. Must practically skim over those puddles
lol nice one

Posted: Apr 20, 2016 at 7:21 Quote
When i lived in Aptos, saw Semenuk, R-Dog, Mccauls's, George, everybody!
#rip

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024623
Mobile Version of Website