Finn, do you watch filthy frank?

nah im not into that

O+
Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 19:08 Quote
mountainbiker-finn wrote:
Giladgu wrote:

nah im not into that
whaaaaattt, the montage Pretty much copied all this effects from one of his latest videos

Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 19:26 Quote
Giladgu wrote:
Giladgu wrote:

nah im not into that
whaaaaattt, the montage Pretty much copied all this effects from one of his latest videos

gilad do you live in the 1960s?

These effects have been around for at least two years lol

Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 19:27 Quote
iamenduro14 wrote:
Giladgu wrote:
iamenduro14 wrote:
yes, hence the kind of
i thought about applying but I've only started to get serious about racing and i have no social media platforms with a significant viewing. Is racing what got you in?
nope, iv only done 1 race so far. i just love riding bikes, love their products, and am very active in the local biking community. im going to be racing next season though
thats awesome. might fill out an application and see.. just for fun, cuz why not[/Quote]

Idk what you would fill out.. all I can put is my name and such, my instagram and what dicipline I ride and thats pretty much it. The form has spots for sponsor you have, achivements, resume, etc. I would fill one out but there's no way they would let someone without any credientals or anything

Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 19:28 Quote
Eddkilla wrote:
iamenduro14 wrote:
Giladgu wrote:
i thought about applying but I've only started to get serious about racing and i have no social media platforms with a significant viewing. Is racing what got you in?
nope, iv only done 1 race so far. i just love riding bikes, love their products, and am very active in the local biking community. im going to be racing next season though
thats awesome. might fill out an application and see.. just for fun, cuz why not

Idk what you would fill out.. all I can put is my name and such, my instagram and what dicipline I ride and thats pretty much it. The form has spots for sponsor you have, achivements, resume, etc. I would fill one out but there's no way they would let someone without any credientals or anything[/Quote]

i got sponsored my lizard skins!
like legit i can get anything from them for free

O+
Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 19:38 Quote
Eddkilla wrote:
iamenduro14 wrote:
thats awesome. might fill out an application and see.. just for fun, cuz why not

Idk what you would fill out.. all I can put is my name and such, my instagram and what dicipline I ride and thats pretty much it. The form has spots for sponsor you have, achivements, resume, etc. I would fill one out but there's no way they would let someone without any credientals or anything

like legit i can get anything from them for free[/Quote]
i was going to try lizard skins for my first shot at getting sponsored, then my parents put a ban on racing. i might try again next year hough

O+
Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 19:46 Quote
Eddkilla wrote:
iamenduro14 wrote:
Giladgu wrote:

Idk what you would fill out.. all I can put is my name and such, my instagram and what dicipline I ride and thats pretty much it. The form has spots for sponsor you have, achivements, resume, etc. I would fill one out but there's no way they would let someone without any credientals or anything[/Quote]theres an "about me section" if you want I can dm you what I put down

O+
Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 19:47 Quote
Giladgu wrote:

nah im not into that

watch the video ET 2 by filthy frank.

Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 19:58 Quote
Giladgu wrote:
Giladgu wrote:

Filthy frank is filthy af fam

Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 19:58 Quote
Jack-T-Media wrote:
Eddkilla wrote:

i was going to try lizard skins for my first shot at getting sponsored, then my parents put a ban on racing. i might try again next year hough[/Quote]

Why they ban you?

O+
Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 20:01 Quote
jonokonko wrote:
Giladgu wrote:

Filthy frank is filthy af fam
yep.

O+
Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 20:14 Quote
jonokonko wrote:
Jack-T-Media wrote:

i was going to try lizard skins for my first shot at getting sponsored, then my parents put a ban on racing. i might try again next year hough

Why they ban you?[/Quote]
broke my foot and they got scared. its only dh racing though. I need a new bike too

Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 21:45 Quote
Jack-T-Media wrote:
jonokonko wrote:
Jack-T-Media wrote:

Why they ban you?
broke my foot and they got scared. its only dh racing though. I need a new bike too[/Quote

i race enduro bro

Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 22:12 Quote
Giladgu wrote:
Eddkilla wrote:
iamenduro14 wrote:

theres an "about me section" if you want I can dm you what I put down[/Quote] i have an idea at what i want to put, but edward is saying that application asks for things like current sponsors, a bike shop you're affiliated with, or magazines you've been published in lol, but if you don't have any of those things, they probably won't see you as a good applicant. I'm still going to throw some stuff out there and see what they say. oh yeah if you could dm me about it, i have some other questions

Posted: Nov 23, 2015 at 22:12 Quote
iamenduro14 wrote:
Giladgu wrote:
Eddkilla wrote:

theres an "about me section" if you want I can dm you what I put down
i have an idea at what i want to put, but edward is saying that application asks for things like current sponsors, a bike shop you're affiliated with, or magazines you've been published in lol, but if you don't have any of those things, they probably won't see you as a good applicant. I'm still going to throw some stuff out there and see what they say. oh yeah if you could dm me about it, i have some other questions[/Quote]

GOod social media coverage even if ur not a good racer (which im sure you are)
=
instantly sponsored

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013180
Mobile Version of Website