The thread for people 18 and under

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The thread for people 18 and under
O+
Posted: May 12, 2015 at 17:20 Quote
ridegiantbikes31 wrote:
i'm working on my own little video right now it probably won't be out for a while though

awesome! I can't wait to see it!

O+
Posted: May 12, 2015 at 18:18 Quote
ridegiantbikes31 wrote:
thanks!

it seems like you have a pretty cool riding zone. Ever consider going to Whistler?

Posted: May 13, 2015 at 10:41 Quote
I really wanna go to whistler but I'm the only one in my family who mountain bikes so I don't think my dad would go all that way for just me, they might get bikes soon and then we possibly might go, silver star is good enough for now

O+
Posted: May 13, 2015 at 16:13 Quote
ridegiantbikes31 wrote:
I really wanna go to whistler but I'm the only one in my family who mountain bikes so I don't think my dad would go all that way for just me, they might get bikes soon and then we possibly might go, silver star is good enough for now

cool! Maybe someday. I'm going to West Virginia after exams next week and will be riding opening weekend of a bike park there. I'll post an edit around the end of May

Posted: May 13, 2015 at 18:52 Quote
TreyDownhill wrote:
ridegiantbikes31 wrote:

cool! Maybe someday. I'm going to West Virginia after exams next week and will be riding opening weekend of a bike park there. I'll post an edit around the end of May
Snowshoe or Timberline? Both of them look sick

O+
Posted: May 13, 2015 at 18:53 Quote
sam-heintz wrote:
TreyDownhill wrote:
ridegiantbikes31 wrote:

Snowshoe. It'll be sooo much fun. I love snowshoe

Posted: May 13, 2015 at 18:55 Quote
TreyDownhill wrote:
sam-heintz wrote:
TreyDownhill wrote:

I've looked for videos from there but I can't find any of their harder trails...have you been there before?

O+
Posted: May 13, 2015 at 18:56 Quote
sam-heintz wrote:
TreyDownhill wrote:
sam-heintz wrote:

I've looked for videos from there but I can't find any of their harder trails...have you been there before?

yeah. here is a hard one
Views: 331    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

O+
Posted: May 28, 2015 at 7:13 Quote
ridegiantbikes31 wrote:
my new edits out!

It was super awesome. You are a good rider

Posted: May 28, 2015 at 14:23 Quote
TreyDownhill wrote:
ridegiantbikes31 wrote:
my new edits out!

It was super awesome. You are a good rider

Yeah it was really good. You good man, you good!

O+
Posted: May 28, 2015 at 15:13 Quote
ridegiantbikes31 wrote:
my new edits out!
sick bro!! thats some nice speed

O+
Posted: May 28, 2015 at 19:43 Quote
Giladgu wrote:
ridegiantbikes31 wrote:
my new edits out!
sick bro!! thats some nice speed
]

and big air

Posted: May 30, 2015 at 12:49 Quote
building a sweet little drop
  building a sweet little drop

closer up... not quite finished yet but its getting there
  closer up... not quite finished yet, but its getting there

top of the drop
  top of the drop
what do you guys think? this is the first of many at the new spot. this one is mainly an experiment, but it looks like it might turn out pretty sweet

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.904226
Mobile Version of Website