2014 trance overdrive 2 stem

PB Forum :: Giant
2014 trance overdrive 2 stem
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 2:54 Quote
Chasing roughly a 50 mm stem for my trance with overdrive 2 hence needing a 1 1/4" rather then the standard 1 1/8" have found that giant do one not sure it looks the goods though there are 2 others one by chunked and one by chromag both pricey
Is anyone running any of these ? Or know of and others available and where to get it im in australia

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 2:40 Quote
mikingle wrote:
Chasing roughly a 50 mm stem for my trance with overdrive 2 hence needing a 1 1/4" rather then the standard 1 1/8" have found that giant do one not sure it looks the goods though there are 2 others one by chunked and one by chromag both pricey
Is anyone running any of these ? Or know of and others available and where to get it im in australia

most people get rid of the od2 fork instead. short term pain.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 3:29 Quote
chyu wrote:
mikingle wrote:

most people get rid of the od2 fork instead. short term pain.
have ordered stem for time being plan to upgrade fork though by end of year

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008609
Mobile Version of Website