Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Aug 28, 2014 at 14:02 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
XB sees what you are trying to do here Vag-Jeff and its not going to work. Drag everyone into a poo slinging hate fest of Alberta communities and why we are so much better.

There is a ton of Albertan readers and contributors on here and they will all surely be insulted. You see we need them more than you think.

nah.. you got it all backwards. im about to go into a rant about BC tax rates and school strikes,... my job is transferable and I make the same money whether im here or there.

the ice bucket challenge... hardcore mode.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.tickld.com/cdn_image_thing/970317.gif
I nominate Shred, Gnar and Neptiuk

Posted: Aug 28, 2014 at 15:12 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
XB sees what you are trying to do here Vag-Jeff and its not going to work. Drag everyone into a poo slinging hate fest of Alberta communities and why we are so much better.

There is a ton of Albertan readers and contributors on here and they will all surely be insulted. You see we need them more than you think.

nah.. you got it all backwards. im about to go into a rant about BC tax rates and school strikes,... my job is transferable and I make the same money whether im here or there.

the ice bucket challenge... hardcore mode.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.tickld.com/cdn_image_thing/970317.gif

Lol!
Fu*k that sh*t.
I'm out.
I've already had my crash rash for the year on those Downtown rocks.

Posted: Aug 28, 2014 at 16:14 Quote
BC tax is high to keep the trash away
obviously a failing policy
therefore, increase taxes!

strikes in the public sector are a legacy of past NDP regimes

when did you last hear of a strike in AB?
too much loafing, lounging, and lotus eating in communist BC

AB has a work ethic
BC has scenery

Posted: Aug 28, 2014 at 21:04 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:

Pffft ... I'm over that ice bucket challenge thing ...

How about we move on to a bag of rocks to the nuts for DHer's hurt when they case that new jump at the bike park?

Posted: Aug 29, 2014 at 8:24 Quote
Looks like the shuttle ride from Olympia is a no go. oh well. we have SS for a couple more weeks and then we have a few shuttle days planned from here. Revelstoke is on the radar and slaughterhouse... maybe throw a penticton one in the mix.

Posted: Aug 30, 2014 at 6:13 Quote
And now you know why SIlver Star has put more work into "easier trails" - They won the Silver Award. Now that Cam has that locked up in his office, he can build DH blitz trails garanteed to wreck new riders. Stay tuned for SS developments. A new black xc trail, enduro is the new thing and embraced by SS.

Posted: Aug 30, 2014 at 7:09 Quote
dnisk wrote:
And now you know why SIlver Star has put more work into "easier trails" - They won the Silver Award. Now that Cam has that locked up in his office, he can build DH blitz trails garanteed to wreck new riders. Stay tuned for SS developments. A new black xc trail, enduro is the new thing and embraced by SS.

did you ever sell you Slayer? Timmy2stroke wants a slayer.

O+
Posted: Aug 30, 2014 at 14:48 Quote
Someone put bridges and features in Edmonton's river valley trails Smile WOOOHHOO still love these trails and missed them lots.

Posted: Aug 30, 2014 at 16:07 Quote
Slayer is still up for grabs - Timmy, send me a message and we can make a deal.

Posted: Aug 31, 2014 at 20:43 Quote
So, what's Tombstone like? Going to be doing the ride from Cosens Bay parking lot up Stone Free, HRT, etc then over to Big Ed. Just wondering what to expect on Tombstone?

Posted: Aug 31, 2014 at 20:46 Quote
neptuak wrote:
So, what's Tombstone like? Going to be doing the ride from Cosens Bay parking lot up Stone Free, HRT, etc then over to Big Ed. Just wondering what to expect on Tombstone?

technical AM. have to rachet it alot, short rock shoots, small climbs.. its not bad.

Posted: Aug 31, 2014 at 21:12 Quote
looking for anyone who knows some one (personally) with a DHR.. not finding many reviews. Riding an operator supreme at SS next sunday to see what it is like. hopefully i love it but we will see.

Posted: Aug 31, 2014 at 22:36 Quote
you guys suck at forums.

Posted: Aug 31, 2014 at 23:03 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
looking for anyone who knows some one (personally) with a DHR.. not finding many reviews. Riding an operator supreme at SS next sunday to see what it is like. hopefully i love it but we will see.

Bro xb already told you, he has read alot of reviews on the DHR, not alot of positive... Bad small bump compliance, suspension is stiff. too slack. XB is not going to look up reviews for you just because you suck at Google.

Posted: Aug 31, 2014 at 23:03 Quote
Make it Reign bro, says right at top at page... that bike will dominate

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014318
Mobile Version of Website