Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 7:12 Quote
anyone ever bought a used bike from the states?

Was looking at a new 951 DVO but life circumstance may change. So looking at these 2.

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1647743/

more partial to this one. v10c even though the other one is prettier.

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1674858/

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 9:54 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
anyone ever bought a used bike from the states?

Was looking at a new 951 DVO but life circumstance may change. So looking at these 2.

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1647743/

more partial to this one. v10c even though the other one is prettier.

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1674858/

Already told you bro, v-10c Geo is wack, look elsewhere.

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 10:17 Quote
ridayobike wrote:

Hm, who to believe: internet fisherman or current world champion that slayed on it all year...

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 10:47 Quote
g123 wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Hm, who to believe: internet fisherman or current world champion that slayed on it all year...

Welcome back to the Global Warming Thread, XB knew you were still lurking. Which side you on G? The Mountain Rapers Kinder Morgan, or the funny tuque, wool sweater wearing hippies getting hauled off in Nylon tie straps>?

Let's re-phrase XB's following statement, the V-10 did not work for him as the geo is wack... dont believe me, look at what the pros have to do in modding their bikes to get to ride them comfortably: Crazy off set headsets, huge stems, ugly fenders, bar end tassles, British Flags, Composite wheels. .. You dont see Sam Hill needing any of that junk to win races, No sir! It's the EXACT same signature Sam Hill parts that XB has on his bike that works and wins races...

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 11:15 Quote
protest the pipelines!
cuz no job
and EI (Environmentalist Income)

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 11:44 Quote
XBaiter - I drop by now and then to scroll through the nonsensical haiku's, youtube imbeds and oilpatch dreams to see if anything bike related is still going on. What side? In my estimation, you have to be blind not to see where we are all headed. I'm with Chuck Palahniuk: f*ck Martha Stewart. Martha's polishing the brass on the Titanic. It's all going down.

You know my take on bike builds XB, it's exactly why Sam Hill shredded on a dogshit frame. He's got serious skills, and so does Ratman. They probably could have switched rigs on race day and still finished in the same spots. Love what you ride, they're all good.

VJ - buy local. I'm thinking about putting my V10/Dorado/Saint up soon. Lady driven.

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 11:51 Quote
g123 wrote:
XBaiter - I drop by now and then to scroll through the nonsensical haiku's, youtube imbeds and oilpatch dreams to see if anything bike related is still going on. What side? In my estimation, you have to be blind not to see where we are all headed. I'm with Chuck Palahniuk: f*ck Martha Stewart. Martha's polishing the brass on the Titanic. It's all going down.

You know my take on bike builds XB, it's exactly why Sam Hill shredded on a dogshit frame. He's got serious skills, and so does Ratman. They probably could have switched rigs on race day and still finished in the same spots. Love what you ride, they're all good.

VJ - buy local. I'm thinking about putting my V10/Dorado/Saint up soon. Lady driven.

Ahaaaa, hidden agenda for speaking so highly of V-10

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 11:52 Quote
g123 wrote:
Love what you ride, they're all good.

^ this thing

life's too short
enjoy it
just ride
too much mtb drama
too many Pinkchildren
worried about ebullying
dissing a carbon water bottle cage
waah
need counselling
need moar eco warrior drama
wat no shit music posts?
need moar Shred, son

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 15:23 Quote
Aright, because you asked.
Bike talk.
Test laps were just getting interesting on new trail, Sauce on Side.
Then mother nature froze the ground and laid snow down.
Finish things up April 2015.
Ready for all who want to ride next year.

photo

Shit musics...
Watch Foo Fighters Sonic Highways on HBO.
Shit music history from many points of interest.

And this...

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 18:25 Quote
g123 wrote:

hmm. year and specs..

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 18:38 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
And this...

Kelowna $19.99 white fauxkley ironic hipster sunglasses right there, SON

Kasabian are pretty nasty hey?
thought you might have posted up these nasty beats?

get loose!

X-Ballbuster: shit music thread lives!

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 19:08 Quote
Dudes in band playing to a crowd that size.
Rockstar attire and crazy sunglasses are permitted.
If he was standing in a Starbucks ordering a non fat, no cream, no whip latte (a cup of why bother) he would be a douche.
You have to earn big glasses like Elvis, Elton or Bowie.

photo

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 19:11 Quote
if your easily offended dont watch this. most messed up video i have ever seen,

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 19:20 Quote
Ferguson is going up in flames #bitches... CBC

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 19:34 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
if your easily offended dont watch this. most messed up video i have ever seen,

all his vids are messed up

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015124
Mobile Version of Website