Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: May 6, 2016 at 10:01 Quote
You drink between shuttle laps and you call me an alchy... Hypocrisy homie. XB barely drinks, check your facts.

To the Death, step up!

O+
Posted: May 6, 2016 at 10:39 Quote
Enough with the mutual fur licking already

O+
Posted: May 6, 2016 at 11:19 Quote
[Quote="vernonjeff"
thekrow4jc is also just known as crow. he is not muslim. At the moment he and XB are in a spat but it is hard to tell as krow is to nice to get nasty. I actually think he used the insult sap sucker against XB and tried to insult his mother by saying she wasnt as good at making biscuits as everyone says. [/Quote]

It's not my fault. XB sold his Trance and disolved the trance nation. HE started it. I was peacefully wishing for good biscuits. But well.... that turned out to be a failure.

Heil Allah?! Smile I might be muslim but the Jesus tattoo on my left arm may be a dead give away I'm not or it's a satirical art piece pointed at the reality that I can't draw pictures of Mohammed so I'm jealous and got one of Jesus instead.. You decide. Smile

Posted: May 6, 2016 at 11:30 Quote
The furriest...

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1320431333l/6609596.jpg

Posted: May 6, 2016 at 16:28 Quote
I came expecting at least one bite on the McPherson debate.... Instead, I find something akin to a circle jerk. VRT never disappoints.

In my next bio, please do not omit my passion for wu-tang and love of Segways.

O+
Posted: May 6, 2016 at 16:49 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
I came expecting at least one bite on the McPherson debate.... Instead, I find something akin to a circle jerk. VRT never disappoints.

#wutang4ever

Posted: May 6, 2016 at 18:53 Quote
XB bit, your a hack with no passion for keeping trees in the ground. You Monashee Mulisha are all the same : All big truck driving, 2 stroke burning, log cutting Hipster Rednecks... You wear plad in Lumby and represent Country, then you wear same plad when you go into Ratio coffee but with some thick framed glasses and claim Urban Hipster... You got friends on both sides, you are the Hipster definition of a hypocrit. And you drink sh#t beer.

#LeaveMcphersonAlone...

F#kn HipsterJack

Posted: May 6, 2016 at 19:21 Quote
thekrow4jc wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:

#wutang4ever

You better blaze hella weed Krow4Jeebs, claiming Wu-Tang and not getting hella lit makes about as much sense as claiming top 10 on Garden Trail.

Posted: May 6, 2016 at 23:20 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
XB bit, your a hack with no passion for keeping trees in the ground. You Monashee Mulisha are all the same : All big truck driving, 2 stroke burning, log cutting Hipster Rednecks... You wear plad in Lumby and represent Country, then you wear same plad when you go into Ratio coffee but with some thick framed glasses and claim Urban Hipster... You got friends on both sides, you are the Hipster definition of a hypocrit. And you drink sh#t beer.

#LeaveMcphersonAlone...

F#kn HipsterJack

All my friends are firmly planted on the side founded in reality.

Working forests work.

And Coldstreamers, whistler transplants .. and MTB'ers in general all fit the same white and entitled mould. Representing a minority stake, but endowed with fat salaries and free time. Rich white folk, here to save the poor shmoops of revelstoke from making a living for them selves .. thank god you came and saved us with your gluten free breakfast options and bowling alley and out of this world real estate prices.

O+
Posted: May 7, 2016 at 6:47 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

#LeaveMcphersonAlone...

F#kn HipsterJack

All my friends are firmly planted on the side founded in reality.

Working forests work.

And Coldstreamers, whistler transplants .. and MTB'ers in general all fit the same white and entitled mould. Representing a minority stake, but endowed with fat salaries and free time. Rich white folk, here to save the poor shmoops of revelstoke from making a living for them selves .. thank god you came and saved us with your gluten free breakfast options and bowling alley and out of this world real estate prices.

I'm going to choose to believe that you don't believe the shizz storm that you just piled up there. That kinda crap thinking makes baby buddha sad.

Posted: May 7, 2016 at 7:10 Quote
Crawfish Redneck lumber Jack by day, Urban Hipster by night. Fitting whatever trend he is hanging out in @ the moment. Keep doing your part bro. Keep up the fight.

Posted: May 7, 2016 at 7:23 Quote
Who's riding No-Bull this weekend?

Posted: May 7, 2016 at 7:25 Quote
ridayobike wrote:

Not me... I have to work.

Posted: May 7, 2016 at 7:58 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Not me... I have to work.

Workaholic

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016373
Mobile Version of Website