Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 6:24 Quote
Shred your posts suck, at least this one was short... XB is out too... see you next year. Thanks for the biking tips.

DD casing is burly bro, XB will WildRock'r the shit out the corners with his Aggresor on the back.... XB has aired into every rock garden, zero issues... DD casing is legit... Not everyone wants a 1500g Michelin tire, some ppl Climb hills, not all just bums in chairs.

O+
Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 6:41 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
Well.. Here we go. XB being mean to the masses again. There goes everyone on the forum.

photo

Im wondering why Shred wants XB to eat a bag of pasta.

Awww yes the form is back to normal. I was concerned it was too quite in here for a while. This feels better Smile Thanks XB for your rhetorical rants that brightened my day. This is always as entertaining as reading the comments people wring on newspaper articles.

Love you fellas!!! Y'all are awesome.

Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 9:34 Quote
Just went for tissues. Hopefully they'll b back

I just bought xtr cassette from dood in van. Solid seller. Also has a new med delerium frame at good price. So nice. Tempted. Xc dream bike

Wr2 are my xc tires(Lycra only bro) aggressor dd=1050g=same as wr2. Ust maxxis were good(acronym not cool like eXo or dd). Not just reinforced sidewall .Reinforced all the way around like wr2. Maxxis like murica ,are the Romans of our time. They played. That dd b ddead next week. Vive le michelin. Dh casing wr2 should be out soon for big bike

Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 9:54 Quote
won-sean-animal-chin wrote:

I just bought xtr cassette from dood in van. Solid seller. Also has a new med delerium frame at good price. So nice. Tempted. Xc dream bike

Wr2 are my xc tires(Lycra only bro) aggressor dd=1050g=same as wr2. Ust maxxis were good(acronym not cool like eXo or dd). Not just reinforced sidewall .Reinforced all the way around like wr2. Maxxis like murica ,are the Romans of our time. They played. That dd b ddead next week. Vive le michelin. Dh casing wr2 should be out soon for big bike

Seen your fork for sale... on the fence on whether to try and get another year out of the turner and just beef it up for fun or sell everything, put it all on red to win and go for a Nomad or something similar with my winnings.

My LBS steered me away from the intense saying it's a good bike but it will need lots of maintenance.

ps. we should all race and get our frustrations out and stop acting like 13 year old girls who are on their first ever monthly. By we I mean XB and Shred. Stop taking shots at each other. Save it all and then use it to haze noobs that come in here.

Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 10:05 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
won-sean-animal-chin wrote:

Seen your fork for sale... on the fence on whether to try and get another year out of the turner and just beef it up for fun or sell everything, put it all on red to win and go for a Nomad or something similar with my winnings.

My LBS steered me away from the intense saying it's a good bike but it will need lots of maintenance.

ps. we should all race and get our frustrations out and stop acting like 13 year old girls who are on their first ever monthly. By we I mean XB and Shred. Stop taking shots at each other. Save it all and then use it to haze noobs that come in here.
You make a lot of sense. Stop that eh. Heh heh. They're like brothers. Hilarious brothers. Xb loves to raz shred
Ya new bikes are tempting. I have a thing for turners(good people good builder). Be hard to let go. Same with mine. I want a darkside but I'm scared to part with the rune even though same co and very similar

Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 10:12 Quote
Turner RFX looks dope, geo is tight thou, short top tube = Unduro ...

Anytime Shred step up to the plate, MMA match or bike race. Your choice...

Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 10:24 Quote
been hearing good things about e13 tires (grip, longevity, burliness)... might try one next time around in the rear. EXO up front seems to be ok.

Price for a Giant carbon is $3,250 US$ (https://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/reign.advanced.27.5.frameset/22208/84107/)

Price for Patrol carbon is $3,199 (https://www.transitionbikes.com/Bikes_PatrolCarbon.cfm)

Kinematics is better on the Patrol.

XB just got Trump'd.

Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 10:26 Quote
Go on Canada site: $2499, last time I checked we don't live in America

Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 10:30 Quote
And of course these chairlift warriors are running 1500g tires on the front and back, the only adversity they see is the few pedal strokes they gotta do getting off the lift... Try doing man climbs with your DH tires front/back you will crumble and gas out... More to life than riding the lift, it's just a crutch and makes you weak as a true cyclist. If that lift ever closed you guys would all need to buy E-bikes ...

#NoFitness
#Rise&Grind
#LifesaGrind

Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 10:48 Quote
photo

Obviously XB's Chicken...

Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 10:56 Quote
ridayobike wrote:

frames are not going to be cheaper in Canada than the USA. I couldn't find a frame option on the Canada site and I can guarantee you that $2499 isn't going to be carbon. Any link?

O+
Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 11:36 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
photo

Obviously XB's Chicken...

OMG Thats hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 11:43 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

frames are not going to be cheaper in Canada than the USA. I couldn't find a frame option on the Canada site and I can guarantee you that $2499 isn't going to be carbon. Any link?

I bought one bro... Paid, show u receipt, got points off but ya, $2499 full Cad msrp

Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 12:44 Quote
You got the bro deal obviously... retail is retail and both are withing $50.

Posted: Aug 19, 2016 at 13:41 Quote
Got points, won't tell how many. Breaks bro-code. ... How come in this thread XB constantly feels like he is surrounded by pure biking noobs, and we just go in circles...? Shred runs and cries, Vag-Jeff always threatens violence, and J-dub tries to prove XB wrong but always fails.

You guys are like taking a grade 2 class to the Zoo: Always a sh#t show, and not much common sense, and sure enough some newb climbs into a cage he ain't supposed to be in.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.019698
Mobile Version of Website