Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Oct 17, 2016 at 20:24 Quote
psycobilly wrote:
menkingking wrote:
itd be nice if there was some dj's IN town, i found a spot not even a block from olympia, when the snows gone the djs will come, and a bike club up in vernon would be sickk, anyone who wants to go for some dj'n, or urban PM me, seein as the hills r chalk full of unmeltable snow!
were abouts is this I live up 43rd

f*ck.. Is everyone going to let this slide? When the f*ck was this quote posted? Am I loosing my god dam mind? Did he start at page 1 and just respond to some random message? I am so f*cking confused about exactly is going on in here right now.
'
ps... snow machines are stupid XB.

Posted: Oct 17, 2016 at 20:25 Quote
bigolmatty wrote:
Dudes that trail by Becker is it up the road to Bardolf lk? and if so where is the bottom of the trail or is it a loop? peace out Batman

where is that one?

Posted: Oct 17, 2016 at 20:48 Quote
Craw, ... Obama's sled 12 years ago had 30 more HP than your current stocker... Baraaasssssaaaaaaaszzzzp also had the first 163" track in the Okanagan. Don't talk Bravo 250's and Obama in the same sentence.

Posted: Oct 17, 2016 at 21:07 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
psycobilly wrote:
menkingking wrote:
itd be nice if there was some dj's IN town, i found a spot not even a block from olympia, when the snows gone the djs will come, and a bike club up in vernon would be sickk, anyone who wants to go for some dj'n, or urban PM me, seein as the hills r chalk full of unmeltable snow!
were abouts is this I live up 43rd

f*ck.. Is everyone going to let this slide? When the f*ck was this quote posted? Am I loosing my god dam mind? Did he start at page 1 and just respond to some random message? I am so f*cking confused about exactly is going on in here right now.
'
ps... snow machines are stupid XB.

What you got against homo-biling?

Posted: Oct 17, 2016 at 21:46 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Knox Mtn. in Kelowna is usually one of the first trails rideable in the area.
The ice / muck can really hang around for a while in the shaded areas in Kal Park in early spring. It can seem good, but be a icy muck show when riding down to and around cousins bay area.

From when you where full of good advice.... before you got all jaded and shit, quit mountain biking and started destroying wilderness areas.

No Homophobia on the forums please.

Posted: Oct 17, 2016 at 22:19 Quote
Nice troll attempts, with out homophobic slurs and name calling: you got no game. Don't shy away from who you really are, embrace the dark side...

Posted: Oct 18, 2016 at 6:57 Quote
Rode Squirrel. They are doing a pretty nice job on restoring it.The bottom has incomplete features but for the most part it is in pretty fun shape...

ps. im not spreading your hate xb.

Posted: Oct 18, 2016 at 8:13 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
Rode Squirrel. They are doing a pretty nice job on restoring it.The bottom has incomplete features but for the most part it is in pretty fun shape...

last year I started at silverstar and came down flying squirrel, it was challenging for sure. I will need to hit it again in spring, maybe this weekend before I put the bike in winter maintenance mode. Did you climb and descend or shuttle?

Posted: Oct 18, 2016 at 19:34 Quote
Jbelot wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

last year I started at silverstar and came down flying squirrel, it was challenging for sure. I will need to hit it again in spring, maybe this weekend before I put the bike in winter maintenance mode. Did you climb and descend or shuttle?

Shuttled it. road has some water bars but is in pretty decent shape.

Posted: Oct 18, 2016 at 19:47 Quote
Nobles is priiiiiiime right now, rode it last weekend with Norbs, and Semenuk... It's tacky awesome, un-winterize the bike and get out there... Missing out, all time conditions.

Risk it all with your shock Shred and Shred that recall sprung ride one more time in No-Bull. DH bikes too much bike for No-Bull,

Baraaaap Obama

Posted: Oct 18, 2016 at 20:09 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Nobles is priiiiiiime right now, rode it last weekend with Norbs, and Semenuk... It's tacky awesome, un-winterize the bike and get out there... Missing out, all time conditions.

Risk it all with your shock Shred and Shred that recall sprung ride one more time in No-Bull. DH bikes too much bike for No-Bull,

Baraaaap Obama

I ride it on a 150 man with a harsh head angle from 2012. Your 170 must feel like a couch. Harden up XB.

Posted: Oct 18, 2016 at 20:33 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Baraaaap Obama

I ride it on a 150 man with a harsh head angle from 2012. Your 170 must feel like a couch. Harden up XB.

Reign is like cheating

Posted: Oct 18, 2016 at 20:52 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Baraaaap Obama

Reign is like cheating

I'm convinced. If it's not a down poor I'm hitting Noble. Thanks!

Posted: Oct 22, 2016 at 18:38 Quote
Q:
Why is censorship bad?

FULL ANSWER
Censorship is considered a bad thing because many people believe that it tries to keep others from learning the truth. Individuals who offer this critique of censorship fear that the government censors information that comes in from other countries to keep Americans ignorant about world affairs that might make the United States look bad. The ACLU notes that censorship is bad because it violates the First Amendment, which is the right to freedom of speech. Censorship may change the meaning of what a person is trying to communicate, thus infringing on his rights. According to Target GD/PI, some people believe that censorship is necessary in certain circumstances. For example, television programs are censored for nudity and foul language to protect children and other vulnerable groups. Many of these people also believe that violent content should be censored because it desensitizes the viewer to violence.

Big ride in Nobles tomorrow.

Posted: Oct 22, 2016 at 19:07 Quote
You gonna get banned from this forum to bro.

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018399
Mobile Version of Website