Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Oct 22, 2016 at 19:13 Quote
Your working for "them" aren't you...? Paid off shill!

And it's "too" you grammatical hack.

Posted: Oct 22, 2016 at 19:22 Quote
Glad to see that your night classes down at the Open door Learning Center are paying off.

At this rate, you may be literate enough to write your certification tickets.

Goes to show ya.... Hard work kids, it pays off.

.... all those Dr's and Teachers were wrong about XB.

Posted: Oct 22, 2016 at 23:32 Quote
Front Page Write up, About Predator Ridge as an MTB destination.

FML.... and Vale buys Whistler... all within 24hrs.

Posted: Oct 22, 2016 at 23:58 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Q:
Why is censorship bad?

FULL ANSWER
Censorship is considered a bad thing because many people believe that it tries to keep others from learning the truth. Individuals who offer this critique of censorship fear that the government censors information that comes in from other countries to keep Americans ignorant about world affairs that might make the United States look bad. The ACLU notes that censorship is bad because it violates the First Amendment, which is the right to freedom of speech. Censorship may change the meaning of what a person is trying to communicate, thus infringing on his rights. According to Target GD/PI, some people believe that censorship is necessary in certain circumstances. For example, television programs are censored for nudity and foul language to protect children and other vulnerable groups. Many of these people also believe that violent content should be censored because it desensitizes the viewer to violence.

Big ride in Nobles tomorrow.

That was my idea for today but.... I had a great day in Ellison riding with the Mrs. you can't beat that on a sunny Oct day.

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 7:41 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:

Watch... NOCS is going to get kicked out of Ellison and the Predator ridge staff will start looking after it and we can all ride it again with our Predator ridge day pass that you can pick up at the fitness center..

I am pretty sure I called this way back when when nocs started to be corporate suck ups.

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 9:06 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:

Watch... NOCS is going to get kicked out of Ellison and the Predator ridge staff will start looking after it and we can all ride it again with our Predator ridge day pass that you can pick up at the fitness center..

I am pretty sure I called this way back when when nocs started to be corporate suck ups.

Come on over buddy... Let's make tin foil hats today and write our anti sell out schill propaganda news letters together. Down with the Establishment's!

They can't censor us forever.
Trump

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 9:10 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:

Come on over buddy... Let's make tin foil hats today and write our anti sell out schill propaganda news letters together. Down with the Establishment's!

They can't censor us forever.
Trump

You can make fun all you want but so far I have been right.

Connector trail put in, rental bikes from fitness center, hot dog day with nocs, now its a bike destination. Exactly what I predicted and exactly how i said it would go so far. Only paranoid if it hasnt happened before. I can hardly wait for the discussion in here about whether or not to buy a predator pass.

ps. this is why you keep getting banned from posting everywhere.

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 9:13 Quote
You sh#t all over a nice person who wrote a good article about and promoting Vernon and only see the negatives and Baraaaaaaap Obama should be banned? Check yourself bro. The world ain't against you, chill you shill.

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 9:15 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
You sh#t all over a nice person who wrote a good article about and promoting Vernon and only see the negatives and Baraaaaaaap Obama should be banned? Check yourself bro. The world ain't against you, chill you shill.

O+
Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 15:33 Quote
less whining more riding. Kal park was tacky and glorious today! even set 2 PR on trails. Smile WHOOT! So good. What a great place to live hey!

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 17:02 Quote
Who ever did the repairs on upper Baconator: Thank You, awesome work, trail is flowing better than ever... Cpl nice new berms in there... Very nice.

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 17:08 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Who ever did the repairs on upper Baconator: Thank You, awesome work, trail is flowing better than ever... Cpl nice new berms in there... Very nice.

That would of been shred.

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 17:18 Quote
Moto damage repaired. Everyone is welcome. Shred in peace.

PS - I forgot to mention. If you're riding out there and figure it's your last lap down please replace log at the end of the first section on Baconator. Helps keep moto traffic low until another solution can be implemented. Thanks

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 19:24 Quote
http://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/179050/Thieves-rob-non-profit-group

WTF is wrong with people!!! Keep a look out!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018752
Mobile Version of Website