YT Industries after sales

PB Forum :: Beginners
YT Industries after sales
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 9, 2015 at 12:10 Quote
Hey folks
Debating whether or not to go down the YT Industries buy direct route. Any body got any advice regards the after sales service? Is it good or bad? I do like the safety of taking a new bike back to the bike shop

Posted: Mar 10, 2015 at 7:52 Quote
My friend had issues with his rims on a yt tues and I had issues with a refund. In both cases they were very helpful and quick to reply to emails and resolve the problem. I've heard mixed reviews online, but our experiences were very positive.

Posted: Mar 11, 2015 at 13:45 Quote
Facescab wrote:
My friend had issues with his rims on a yt tues and I had issues with a refund. In both cases they were very helpful and quick to reply to emails and resolve the problem. I've heard mixed reviews online, but our experiences were very positive.
thanks mate, likewise heard mixed reviews.

Posted: Apr 26, 2015 at 10:04 Quote
I have a issue with my reverb, and got a answer after 3 days, i'm going to send it back tomorrow. So far service have been great, and they are pretty bombed by new customers atm

Posted: Jun 16, 2015 at 8:26 Quote
I've had problems with my YT Tues. The spring is rubbing down the shock body really badly. YT is saying it's a SRAM issue with the shock but I'm not so sure. To their credibility it is a longer shock @ 267x89mm, so with the longer length it could be bowing more in the middle than other sizes. However I would have suspected this is something that would have been notice in R&D.

I'm on my third shock now hoping this one will work out. YT's service so far has been pretty good considering the issue but it's still not resolved as of yet.

Posted: Jun 22, 2015 at 11:58 Quote
kobendean wrote:
I've had problems with my YT Tues. The spring is rubbing down the shock body really badly. YT is saying it's a SRAM issue with the shock but I'm not so sure. To their credibility it is a longer shock @ 267x89mm, so with the longer length it could be bowing more in the middle than other sizes. However I would have suspected this is something that would have been notice in R&D.

I'm on my third shock now hoping this one will work out. YT's service so far has been pretty good considering the issue but it's still not resolved as of yet.

Reporting back on this - tested my 3rd shock yesterday that was sent direct from YT and no issues yet. I can't say for certain that it's completely resolved but YT has done a good job of following up on the problem.

FL
Posted: Jul 24, 2017 at 13:19 Quote
Hi , I had the same problem , did you 3rd shock solution your problem?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010287
Mobile Version of Website