Octane one zircus frame?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Octane one zircus frame?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 27, 2015 at 8:10 Quote
hi, i´ve been looking for a cheap dj frame, and the octane zircus looks pretty good for the price, i was wondering about the size of the frame though, i cant find the top tube length in the geo, do enyone knows if the frame has a long top tube? or if someone can compare it to some other "more known" dj frame to get a better idea.

i´d appreciate any other recomendations also.

Posted: Apr 27, 2015 at 12:27 Quote
mae-fr wrote:
hi, i´ve been looking for a cheap dj frame, and the octane zircus looks pretty good for the price, i was wondering about the size of the frame though, i cant find the top tube length in the geo, do enyone knows if the frame has a long top tube? or if someone can compare it to some other "more known" dj frame to get a better idea.

Top tube is 22.5" all the specs should be on their site. I have one and really like it, clearance for bar spins and tight little bike. I would compare it to a P.3 Geometry with a little taller stand over.

Posted: May 5, 2015 at 18:59 Quote
k-dubbb wrote:
mae-fr wrote:

Top tube is 22.5" all the specs should be on their site. I have one and really like it, clearance for bar spins and tight little bike. I would compare it to a P.3 Geometry with a little taller stand over.
thanks, i used to own a p.3, awesome geo.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009159
Mobile Version of Website