What are be best forks for dirt jumping and skate park? best meaning lightest and strongest. Thanks guys

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What are be best forks for dirt jumping and skate park? best meaning lightest and strongest. Thanks guys
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 20, 2015 at 6:49 Quote
im new to the dj sene and need some input on the best forks to get! also a good wheele set recomendation would be awesome!

Posted: May 20, 2015 at 7:34 Quote
Rockshox Argyle RCT 80mm nothing more to say

Posted: May 20, 2015 at 15:41 Quote
Manitou Circus Expert or Comp. Also the Marzocchi DJ1. All of them are great forks and are way cheaper than a fox and rock shox fork.

Posted: May 20, 2015 at 16:15 Quote
Lightest + strongest would be a rigid fork. Are you wanting suspension?

O+
Posted: May 21, 2015 at 5:01 Quote
The manitou circus series are the best value for the price. I especially enjoy the Circus Expert, it has all the qualities you want to find in a highend fork. Also if stumble across cheap sr suntour Duro fork all i can say from previous experience is that they are very reliable in terms of strength but after quite a while the suspension mechanism gets very tough and squeeky a little service might fix them but its a very basic fork compared to others.

Posted: May 21, 2015 at 7:54 Quote
nice information
thanks all
[IMG]http://mzaqipics.science/4/smiley-emoticon.gif[/IMG]

Posted: May 22, 2015 at 6:13 Quote
cmc4130 wrote:
Lightest + strongest would be a rigid fork. Are you wanting suspension?
haha that's exactly what I was gonna say!

If price is no issue, Fox 36 831 or Pike DJ.

If price matters, the Circus is an amazing fork for the price, as is the DJ1... Circus is lighter, slightly less 'bur;y' feeling

or you could look for a Manitou gold label online, maybe find a used Dj1 for next to nothing... it up to you.

hope that helps

Posted: Jul 8, 2015 at 21:30 Quote
Im selling my circus expert 2013 for 145 bucks.
Let me know if you want it.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015544
Mobile Version of Website