Dirt jumpers/Street riders around Maidenhead/Windsor...

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt jumpers/Street riders around Maidenhead/Windsor...
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 20, 2015 at 8:19 Quote
Hey, just got back into BMX after about 15 years of eating too much and generally being lazy and I'm looking for places to ride and people to ride with.

Used to ride a lot of street back in the day but as I'm getting older (and the knees are getting weaker!) I'm looking to ride trails or park but up for anything really.

Anyone who knows of any friendly trails or riders in the area then hit me up.

Also, up for trips to other parks indoor/outdoor (just discovered Horsham & Newbury which are both pretty cool) so can always do mini road-trips too.

Cheers.

Posted: May 22, 2015 at 2:26 Quote
Hi there, saw this and thought id reply. Im in ascot and pretty much in the same boat, ha ha. Use to ride mostly trials/street years ago and decided to get back on my dmr, was never good at dirt jumps so ive made my mission to learn. I go to the lookout (swinley forest) a fair bit, not sure where theres anything else around here.

Posted: Oct 19, 2015 at 17:07 Quote
is it just a bmx and road you've got?
cos there's trails in maidenhead/marlow if you have mtb, more suited to am bike but I've ridden them on dj bike

Posted: Oct 21, 2015 at 6:02 Quote
I live in Horsham, There are a few sets of dirt jumps locally as well as the skatepark

Posted: Nov 13, 2015 at 4:38 Quote
thought id reply as i live in maidenhead and am thinking of getting into bmx/street for when i cba to drive to ride my mtb, which is usually swinley or surrey hills.

also where are these trails in maidenhead/ marlow. like winter hill way? ive not found anything that would need an AM bike. maybe i need to look harder.

Posted: Aug 11, 2016 at 3:43 Quote
anyone know of any dirt jumps around maidenhead? also I here they have resurfaced the bmx track at wargrave so going to start riding there. was in a bit of a state before.

Posted: Sep 7, 2016 at 9:00 Quote
any of you guys want to build some jumps? there used to be a couple jumps spots in maidenhead, thinking of checking them out and and revamping (re-ramping?).

Posted: Oct 8, 2016 at 8:33 Quote
https://www.facebook.com/groups/702366893248488

planning to build some dirt jumps

Posted: Oct 8, 2016 at 8:35 Quote
https://www.facebook.com/groups/702366893248488

planning to build some dirt jumps. found a spot just need some help!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009352
Mobile Version of Website