New dirt jumps? Coquitlam

PB Forum :: Trail Building
New dirt jumps? Coquitlam
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 30, 2015 at 17:25 Quote
Hey everybody I'm looking for a group of guys who would wanna help me build some dirt jumps in around the overpass by the Rona in Coquitlam. At this moment it's mostly a downhill trail, but I have hope they can be made into some solid dirt jumps. As of right now the city has said it's alright to build there as long as tree's aren't cut down. Someone has already built in here as there's a couple of jumps and a pretty killer berm, but it's obvious they've been abandoned for a couple months. It will take a while to clear before we can get digging so we'll need the man power! If you're interested drop me a message on Pinkbike I'm on everyday!

Thanks Evan

Posted: May 31, 2015 at 12:10 Quote
Macneil505 wrote:
Hey everybody I'm looking for a group of guys who would wanna help me build some dirt jumps in around the overpass by the Rona in Coquitlam. At this moment it's mostly a downhill trail, but I have hope they can be made into some solid dirt jumps. As of right now the city has said it's alright to build there as long as tree's aren't cut down. Someone has already built in here as there's a couple of jumps and a pretty killer berm, but it's obvious they've been abandoned for a couple months. It will take a while to clear before we can get digging so we'll need the man power! If you're interested drop me a message on Pinkbike I'm on everyday!

Thanks Evan

You should probably put Vancouver / Coquitlam in the thread title. Good luck.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007824
Mobile Version of Website