Best dirt jump frame for a fresh build

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Best dirt jump frame for a fresh build
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 7, 2015 at 13:00 Quote
Hello all,
I recently sold my custom built ns capital which I rode park only, im looking at getting into dirt jumping now and have no idea on a decent frame must be under £250 was looking at a :

Octane One Zircus/void/spark Frame 2015 ?
NS Suburban 2014
Spank Tweet Tweet DJ Frame

If you have your own suggestions other then that list please feel free to say Smile
Not going to run gears neither

Thank you all

Posted: Jul 8, 2015 at 15:17 Quote
You have named some nice frames. I'm not going to tell you which you will like better. It's not about popular opinion it's about what you want. What do you have now, what do you want to change?

Posted: Jul 8, 2015 at 16:45 Quote
I just bought a new 2015 specialized p3.
If i had a choice either go with a trek ticket dj,
Specialized p3 or santa cruz jackal. All of them are
Aluminium and weight under 5 pbs and have the best
Reviews.
Nik

Posted: Jul 8, 2015 at 20:25 Quote
Exactly, there are tonnes of reviews saying xxx frame is awesome, but that does not mean you will like it. You need to figure out what geometry works for you and narrow it from there.

Posted: Jul 8, 2015 at 20:44 Quote
Specialized p3 is a good one so is the Jackal. I have test ridden a Jackal and it performed perfectly. It is light weight too.
I haven't had much contact with the specialized but both would be great.

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 4:56 Quote
ricar wrote:
You have named some nice frames. I'm not going to tell you which you will like better. It's not about popular opinion it's about what you want. What do you have now, what do you want to change?

I don't have anything at the moment im building one from scratch and I was looking more at the octane void for overall price and reviews

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 6:46 Quote
Ok, do what you need to do... I don't know anything about the octane so I would feel more comfortable with a p3 or jackal. But if you are comfortable with what you are doing then go for it.

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 20:01 Quote
You have no preferences? Long stays? Short stays? TT length? Head angle? High or low stand over? BB height?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018882
Mobile Version of Website