New Burnaby Mountain Trail Petition

PB Forum :: Trail Building
New Burnaby Mountain Trail Petition
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 19:39 Quote
Local riders alert!

So as a local rider that rides burnaby mountain daily, I really feel as if the city should be building new trails already. It's evident that everyone is getting really tired of the same old mels, dead moped, and nicoles, not to mention lower snake being closed down years ago. New trails are long overdue. However, the city is VERY wary about anyone building new trails, because of liability concerns. They continue to rip down any trail features made by others. Might as well ride the sidewalks, seriously. I hope to create a petition to make the city invest in our trails. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Posted: Jul 19, 2015 at 21:57 Quote
We need a high speed jump trail like a line
tonykimatpl wrote:
Local riders alert!

So as a local rider that rides burnaby mountain daily, I really feel as if the city should be building new trails already. It's evident that everyone is getting really tired of the same old mels, dead moped, and nicoles, not to mention lower snake being closed down years ago. New trails are long overdue. However, the city is VERY wary about anyone building new trails, because of liability concerns. They continue to rip down any trail features made by others. Might as well ride the sidewalks, seriously. I hope to create a petition to make the city invest in our trails. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Posted: Jul 27, 2015 at 16:59 Quote
ParkerJonesmtb wrote:
We need a high speed jump trail like a line
tonykimatpl wrote:
Local riders alert!

Yeah that would be sick. Like single tracky jump lines

Posted: Jul 27, 2015 at 17:19 Quote
yep and a bike only technical trail along with a jump line, would be siiiicccck.

Another thing i hate is how "XC" it is to get to mountain air skills park, i hope they could build a fun trail that goes from trans Canada trail straight down to the skills park. what are your thoughts on that?

Posted: Jul 28, 2015 at 14:30 Quote
Yeah, honestly anything fast and flowy is my type of ride

Posted: Jul 28, 2015 at 14:31 Quote
I dont know how we're going to get bmtn to make some new trails tho.

Posted: Jul 28, 2015 at 14:37 Quote
yeah :/ tbh its more of an XC/ hiking mountain

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009018
Mobile Version of Website