balfa bb7 downhill bike

PB Forum :: Downhill
balfa bb7 downhill bike
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 11:54 Quote
hay dose anyone know how much a full build balfa bb7 downhill bike is and where i can get one

thanks for any help

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 11:55 Quote
theres a few in the buy and sell.. just type in balfa bb7 into the search. its an awsome bike definatly buy one. i love mine. they range from prob 1400-2500

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 11:56 Quote
they dont make them any more, try balfa.co.uk, they may have one left, if not ebay is your best bet, sorry

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 12:16 Quote
ha mtb mike what frame size is yours im about 6ft

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 12:18 Quote
its size regular.. it might be a little small on you but it wouldnt be ridiculous.

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 12:22 Quote
dose anyone know what the medium is like

thanks

FL
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 12:24 Quote
look at appalache they have the same sort of bike....

http://www.appalachecycles.com/frames.html

dunno if that is what you are looking for?

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 12:26 Quote
well im 5 10 and it fits me good. just for comparison.

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 14:46 Quote
jonesym3 wrote:

If you don't know, Appalache is owned and operated by the Ex-owner of Balfa. You probably noticed that it bears an almost identical resemblance to the old BB7. They are built by the same person, too.

FL
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 15:37 Quote
MajesticMOOSE wrote:
jonesym3 wrote:

If you don't know, Appalache is owned and operated by the Ex-owner of Balfa. You probably noticed that it bears an almost identical resemblance to the old BB7. They are built by the same person, too.

yea i did know, i really like the look of the bike and the feel of the suspension

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 7:47 Quote
I had a BB7 back in 2003-2004, I'm 6' and was riding the "Long" and was very happy with the size, I found the "Regular" to be very short, and I usually like a short bike. I would highly suggest you look into an Appalache, they use the same design as what the bb7 was, but in a lighter package.

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 7:57 Quote
The Appalache Réal is gonna be awsome! The latest batch is being put together right now in UK as they moved their production from Qubec. The first ones are supposed to be ready by the middle of march. If you can´t get hold of a BB7 go for the Appalache. Roy Jérome definetly kept the good genes of the Balfa and added a few new ones to the Réal. My BB7 would have kept on rolling for ages though if I hadn´t been such an idiot and sold it!Smile

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 8:08 Quote
konascrapla wrote:
dose anyone know what the medium is like

thanks
Im 6'1 and had a medium, it was great for racing because I like a smaller bikes I can whip around. But don't get me wrong, they're not that small. Thats it->
photo

photo

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018003
Mobile Version of Website