post your rc's

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
post your rc's
Posted: Feb 13, 2015 at 5:26 Quote
So Looks like I'm going to be Buying an Sworkz buggy instead of fixing the Eb4 S2 due to the diff carrier I need is out of stock and there is no expected date for new stock... BLEH

Posted: Feb 13, 2015 at 16:34 Quote
debonis wrote:

I had a 35t in my SCX10 on 1.9'' Super Swampers worked real nice. climbed well. 27t you won't have as much crawling powe for up hills and stuff. Are you running a drag brake?

I have a 35T in it now and run about 14v for the wheel speed. Yes, max drag brake but my motor is so shot the drag brake hardly works.

I run 1.9 Mickey Thompson MTZ on RC4WD steelies.

Posted: Feb 13, 2015 at 17:07 Quote
ggtrialer wrote:
debonis wrote:

I had a 35t in my SCX10 on 1.9'' Super Swampers worked real nice. climbed well. 27t you won't have as much crawling powe for up hills and stuff. Are you running a drag brake?

I have a 35T in it now and run about 14v for the wheel speed. Yes, max drag brake but my motor is so shot the drag brake hardly works.

I run 1.9 Mickey Thompson MTZ on RC4WD steelies.

What brand of 35T are you running now? is it a cheap motor with all the bits in the can?

I ran 1.9'' True Scale RC4WD beadlocks. With my Super swampers. Sold the wheels though...kinda regret it, they were gorgeous.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.rcmodeltrucks.co.uk/store/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/295x295/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/l/bl19.jpg

Posted: Feb 23, 2015 at 8:57 Quote
So my Sworkz should be here in a couple days! I cant wait to build it up Big Grin

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 20:15 Quote
So my SWorkz came and I Absolutely LOVE IT!
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 20:10 Quote
Vroom vroom!

Found my love of onroad racing again and I'd have to say I picked up where I left off or just behind.

Bought a brand new RC12R5.2 factory team kit, slapped a sky rc motor and speedo in it, gens ace batteries, and boy does it fly. Had troubles the first night out but the practice day after that I was about half a second a lap slower than the mid pack A-main'ers.

Picking up a serpent s411 next weekend too.

Ps- Anyone want airbrushing done? I'm decent... Lol

Posted: Mar 5, 2015 at 6:34 Quote
Currently working on an amphibious, 6 wheel drive offroad RC vehicle. Will also have 2 motors for the sea with props, etc.
Got the rolling chassis done now just waiting on a giant box of parts from Hobby King so I can finish it.
Its got lasers, its belt driven, a total of 8 motors! It is going to be insane.

I worry about getting it to float though.

photo

photo

photo

Here is version 1 which was an epic failure.
Floodbot
  Floodbot

Posted: Mar 5, 2015 at 6:38 Quote
Also just rebuilt a Flitetest Viggen:

photo

photo

And this monstrosity:
photo

Posted: Mar 5, 2015 at 16:51 Quote
That Twin Brushless E-maxx must fly. Are you using sensored or sensorless motors+ESCs?

Posted: Mar 5, 2015 at 17:03 Quote
debonis wrote:
That Twin Brushless E-maxx must fly. Are you using sensored or sensorless motors+ESCs?
They are sensorless.

I had it out for like 3 seconds and the spur gear got absolutely shredded. I think I bought the wrong pitch pinions.

Posted: Mar 7, 2015 at 0:57 Quote
Should be 48 pitch? Or .5 mod. That's whatblosi runs on theirs, they're extremely similar and easy to fudge up.

Raced the rug rat tonight for the second time. Came in last weekend and couldn't for the life of me get it running well, make one ride height adjustment and give the rear pod some droop, and bam! This little bugger hugs the track. Leading the B-main and about 2:30 left to go in the race and I turned but my outside tires were on the tape used to hold the carpet together, didn't fet grip and at the last second got grip sending me into the wall and off track. I was mad for a split second then I realize there's still 7 other drivers behind me! Trucked it through and gained a lap back, finished 7 seconds behind the guy in first who is an unreal driver.

I can't wait for outdoor to start.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 0:59 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
So my SWorkz came and I Absolutely LOVE IT!
photo
photo
photo

That looks nice, why o why did I look at this thread...Big Grin

I've had a previous addiction to these cars...it was far more expensive than bikes...

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 13:59 Quote
[Quote="silverfish1974"

I've had a previous addiction to these cars...it was far more expensive than bikes...[/Quote]

Same here, I look back, and realize if I put all that cash into bikes, I could've had a nice carbon 650b right now.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 14:31 Quote
Gotta break up your hobbies though. Wouldn't want to get burnt out on one.

Put this together with spare sparts. It was awful.
photo

Some donut action.

emaxx

Slash in winter mode. This thing rips.
Traxxas Slash 4x4 3 4 on its way to snow mode. Just need to put on the cut bumpers and get the front rear diff locks in the mail.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025310
Mobile Version of Website