Where are the trails in Poland?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Where are the trails in Poland?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
FL
Posted: Aug 24, 2015 at 13:41 Quote
Hi guys, i am going to Poland for the next year, so i wanted to know if you can tell where i can practice DH there, preferably nearby Lodz.

Posted: Sep 1, 2015 at 1:28 Quote
joaoamaral66 wrote:
Hi guys, i am going to Poland for the next year, so i wanted to know if you can tell where i can practice DH there, preferably nearby Lodz.
Hi, I'm not from Lodz area but this year I was racing in Brzeziny MTB Marathon in Wzniesienia Lodzkie (Lodz Hills). It is rather XC trace but quite difficult so maybe will be interesting for you. I didn't have 2015 gpx trace because I have finished the race (accident) but here you have similar gpx track: http://api.traseo.pl/trasa/galinski-mtb-maraton-brzeziny. Here you have some information about best descents in this area: http://www.altimetr.pl/wyzyna-lodzka.html. Hope it will be useful for you.
Regards and good luck...

Posted: Sep 2, 2015 at 14:36 Quote
While Lodz is mostly flat, there are some DH trails in Lagiewnicki forest you could check out. They are hidden in the forest, so the easiest way to locate them is to ask locals. I will try to make it easier for you, though: one of the trails is near the childrens hospital on Wycieczkowa street. There's a parking lot in front of it, and if you head into forest from there, the trail should be fairly easy to find.

You should also check out Kamieńsk. It's a man-made mountain not too far from Lodz. Haven't been there, but I heard they have some DH trails. There's a working lift that will get you on top of it, too.

FL
Posted: Sep 6, 2015 at 15:19 Quote
Kompot45 wrote:
While Lodz is mostly flat, there are some DH trails in Lagiewnicki forest you could check out. They are hidden in the forest, so the easiest way to locate them is to ask locals. I will try to make it easier for you, though: one of the trails is near the childrens hospital on Wycieczkowa street. There's a parking lot in front of it, and if you head into forest from there, the trail should be fairly easy to find.

You should also check out Kamieńsk. It's a man-made mountain not too far from Lodz. Haven't been there, but I heard they have some DH trails. There's a working lift that will get you on top of it, too.

thanks dude!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009386
Mobile Version of Website