Any spesh dealers able to help with a part number?

PB Forum :: Specialized
Any spesh dealers able to help with a part number?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 25, 2015 at 2:44 Quote
Hi, I'm after the cable clamp part from a specialized command post after mine went missing during a warranty. A number of my local spesh dealers have said the part isn't available for them to order in, but I've contacted Specialized directly and they've said that it is available to order. They have however failed to let me know what the part number is and are now no longer replying to my question about what the part number is.
Are there any specialized dealers on here who would be able to let me know the part number or even just the correct name of the part as I guess my local shops can't find the part due to putting in the wrong part name?
I'm in the UK if that makes a difference to the part number?

Many thanks

Posted: Aug 25, 2015 at 8:56 Quote
Am I right in thinking it's the small cylindrical part that clamps onto the cable to pull the lever down that you're after? If so it appears to be called the "barrel" and is part number S144900004.

http://specialized.desk.com/customer/portal/questions/8162048-cable-barrel-for-command-post-blacklite

Posted: Aug 25, 2015 at 12:11 Quote
That's it! Many thanks! I'll give my local dealer a call in the morning and see if they can get it!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007393
Mobile Version of Website