ya sorry but she was playing ya Razz

Posted: Feb 16, 2008 at 13:13 Quote
i feel so cheap and used...need to go scrub it off now

gabor - way to drop the ban hammer

Posted: Feb 16, 2008 at 13:15 Quote
pipes10 wrote:

There are other fish in the sea, keep looking (and preferably, steer away from people who try to share their profiles with you). Beer Unfortunately I can't take credit for this one, Radek nailed her faster. However, I did ban 4 other scammers tonight so I guess that's a wrap for today.

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 17:12 Quote
jumper175 Sold me an 888RC then stopped contact as soon as he got money and it sounds like he did it to other people too...

O+
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 17:19 Quote
frank007 was triing to buy my dads bike said he send $3000 the bike was $1200 the chegue never came

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 17:27 Quote
Eric Addy hes a big scamming bastard, fotunatly for me I'm savvy at finding people through the net, it took me 30min to find his house adress, phone number, his parents number, all of his adresses and a bit about his past.

I'll post up in a bit his email and user name.

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 17:30 Quote
gabor wrote:
pipes10 wrote:

There are other fish in the sea, keep looking (and preferably, steer away from people who try to share their profiles with you). Beer Unfortunately I can't take credit for this one, Radek nailed her faster. However, I did ban 4 other scammers tonight so I guess that's a wrap for today.

Im sorry but she loved lots of people and then i thought this was kind of funny, good job on getting rid of scammers on pinkbike.

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 17:40 Quote
i did a trade for my fork and when the new fork got here one side was completely screwed and needed 214$ to rebuild
username is bikerdave

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 17:44 Quote
anyone do business with 1999intense?

Posted: Mar 6, 2008 at 7:25 Quote
brodiebrat92 wrote:
gabor wrote:
pipes10 wrote:

Im sorry but she loved lots of people and then i thought this was kind of funny, good job on getting rid of scammers on pinkbike.
Glad to see someone picked up on the pun. Big Grin

Posted: Mar 6, 2008 at 7:32 Quote
gabor wrote:
brodiebrat92 wrote:
gabor wrote:

Glad to see someone picked up on the pun. Big Grin
Hahaha english is paying offWink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021222
Mobile Version of Website