Report Scammers on PinkBike HERE - Read 1st Post Before Posting

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Report Scammers on PinkBike HERE - Read 1st Post Before Posting
Posted: May 2, 2013 at 15:07 Quote
nomis123 wrote:
Mate. Shut the f*ck up! Your just making yourself sound like a retard. you know, If you calmly messaged a mod and gave him some contact details they could actually sort something out instead of having to deal with some people mouthing off calling them all retards.

If kin doesn't give you the ban hammer he is being too kind.

i know for a fact soft-compound sent them about 3 polite messages as he needed to send the stuff people
were waiting for as he is no scammer.

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 15:08 Quote
psyclist wrote:
He can do it a.s.a.p.

i will give him a bell now and tell him.

And thanks very much

parkourla wrote:
psyclist wrote:
That's weird because both of their names are Jason. Any more debating his ban and I'll remove people from the thread.

so your going to let everyones bike stuff not get sent back bit harsh aint it really hes done nothing wrong he just want to resolve this im speaking to him now and hes so stressed as he wants everyone contact details

You might wanna get those addresses then, get the names and ask for address to return items.

nomis123 wrote:
Mate. Shut the f*ck up! Your just making yourself sound like a retard. you know, If you calmly messaged a mod and gave him some contact details they could actually sort something out instead of having to deal with some people mouthing off calling them all retards.

If kin doesn't give you the ban hammer he is being too kind.

mate he did message all the mods very nicely and they all ignored him there for this Is what we have to do to get the attention

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 15:10 Quote
is this what he has told you or is it truth? also don't trust email's they take time and sometimes don't arrive or are lost.

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 15:11 Quote
heavy-dhiller wrote:
cyfa89 wrote:
S-M, Iwish, Gibbleking, daviebin, Giant-Jon-Boy. There were also others too but cant remember names as it was a while ago.

All lies he owed S-M 7.50 postage which he refunded and what are these others you mention?

I believe gibbleking and Iwish are both RetroBike forum members..

Possibly S-M too.. Not sure on the others..

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 15:11 Quote
nomis123 wrote:
is this what he has told you or is it truth? also don't trust email's they take time and sometimes don't arrive or are lost.

this is the truth I have also messaged them and they never replie to busy banning people that aint dun nothing wrong the MODS NEED TO GET FACTS RIGHT BEFORE THEY BAN PEOPLE !!!!!

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 15:13 Quote
parkourla wrote:
nomis123 wrote:

this is the truth I have also messaged them and they never replie to busy banning people that aint dun nothing wrong the MODS NEED TO GET FACTS RIGHT BEFORE THEY BAN PEOPLE !!!!!

You're on dangerous ground. You've made your point, now leave it alone.

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 15:13 Quote
parkourla wrote:
nomis123 wrote:

I have enough proof to know why I banned him. I don't need to explain myself either. If you continue though, I'll remove you from the thread. He's allowed to rejoin to get his customers details, then he shall be re-banned.

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 15:14 Quote
Dirty-Love wrote:
parkourla wrote:
nomis123 wrote:

You're on dangerous ground. You've made your point, now leave it alone.

Would agree with the above.. Think if you carry on you might end up banned mate..

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 15:17 Quote
soft-compound has logged in and still can't get into his messages

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 15:19 Quote
nomis123 wrote:

i'm sorry but whom are you to comment on something you know nothing about?
he emailed the mods with no response and then tried contacting various people to put his details
on the dash so they can contact him.
Is that the actions of a scammer , i don't think so

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 15:20 Quote
heavy-dhiller wrote:
soft-compound has logged in and still can't get into his messages

Your soft-compound account is open to PM people.

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 15:22 Quote
heavy-dhiller wrote:
nomis123 wrote:

i'm sorry but whom are you to comment on something you know nothing about?
he emailed the mods with no response and then tried contacting various people to put his details
on the dash so they can contact him.
Is that the actions of a scammer , i don't think so

This coming from someone who has had an account since 2009 and only just used it. I'd take a walk if I were you.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.097053
Mobile Version of Website