Energy drinks?

Posted: Oct 15, 2009 at 21:15 Quote
commencaldher wrote:
krash wrote:
woody-dh wrote:

A Tasmanian Devil with ADHD? What is this energy drink you said you consumed to make you feel this way? I want some Salute

NOS in the 20oz bottle
I have the same helmut as you. Sweet.
Has any one died from overdosing on them, didn't they ban chocolates with guarana or something cuz some girl almost died??? or was that bs?

Same helmet as who?

Posted: Oct 16, 2009 at 14:57 Quote
commencaldher wrote:
krash wrote:
woody-dh wrote:

A Tasmanian Devil with ADHD? What is this energy drink you said you consumed to make you feel this way? I want some Salute

NOS in the 20oz bottle
Has any one died from overdosing on them, didn't they ban chocolates with guarana or something cuz some girl almost died??? or was that bs?

you can't really overdose, it just makes you more prone to heart attacks or similar things. if you drink alot of them usually your body will reject it and you will start to vomit. people have died from heart attacks after drinking energy drinks, but they aren't banned or anything.

Posted: Oct 16, 2009 at 15:41 Quote
WANT, has got to be my favorite, Cheap(1.50 per bottle,LBS used to sell them for 1.00),effective(Give`s me the most boost right next to redbull )and supports a good cause( 35 Cents of every bottle sold goes to building Action sports facilities around Canada)...2 cents

Posted: Oct 16, 2009 at 15:47 Quote
what LBS sold want for a buck?

Posted: Oct 16, 2009 at 16:22 Quote
odin333 wrote:
what LBS sold want for a buck?
Well buck 25...momentum,and then he stopped getting shipments like a year ago

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 11:01 Quote
No Frills sells Red Rain for $4 for 4 of them in a carton abd they are as good as the other drinks duringf a ride!

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 12:03 Quote
mickeydesadist2 wrote:
No Frills sells Red Rain for $4 for 4 of them in a carton abd they are as good as the other drinks duringf a ride!
at cosco they have a big case for 19.00

Posted: Jul 8, 2010 at 11:26 Quote
# red rooster (bottled)

thats a hot sause here in america haha my dad uses it

Posted: Jul 23, 2010 at 14:22 Quote
if you so botherd about energy drinks coming in cans and not bottles why dont you buy some cans and pour them into a bottle?

Posted: Aug 12, 2010 at 11:53 Quote
commencaldher wrote:
krash wrote:
woody-dh wrote:

NOS in the 20oz bottle

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=16057

well after reading this story, im seriously doubting the girl "almost died." This guy took a highly concentrated amount(unknowingly), as what he thought to be 2 tbs, however it ended up being 10 times that amount and ended up taking the equivalent to 20tbs. Different people have different definitions of overdosing, I would call this one. I'm just doubting the fact that she would eat enough chocolate to even be equivalent with that amount.

Posted: Aug 12, 2010 at 12:06 Quote
live-4-bmx wrote:
# red rooster (bottled)

thats a hot sause here in america haha my dad uses it

Yeah man I drink that shit too also bottled.

Posted: Aug 15, 2010 at 5:20 Quote
its because of the fact that the poptop lid would "pop" open cause of the carbination

Posted: Aug 15, 2010 at 5:23 Quote
kickasssloth wrote:
its because of the fact that the poptop lid would "pop" open cause of the carbination

they have sodas and ofc beer(known to have carbination ya know)... with glass bottles

Posted: Aug 15, 2010 at 5:26 Quote
flowbear wrote:
kickasssloth wrote:

they have sodas and ofc beer(known to have carbination ya know)... with glass bottles

but not the pop lids of sports drinks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016771
Mobile Version of Website