NS Majesty Red, Green, Blue (RGB) frame

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
NS Majesty Red, Green, Blue (RGB) frame
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 3, 2015 at 22:33 Quote
Hey everyone,

I've been trying to find some pics of built up majesties using the red, green, blue frame. In my online search, I was only able to find one pic in the NS forum of a built up RGB majesty, so if you have a RGB majesty or know someone that does lets see some pics of how the bike build turned out.

And if your wondering why I'm curious to see some RGB builds its cause i'm in the market for a new frame and I've seen a few shops with the Majesty RGBs frames on sale right now and though the RGB color option wouldn't be me first choice for the discounted price id gladly ride it.

and I think with the right colored components it could be a vary unique and cool looking build, so just looking to see how others have decided to build up their NS Majesty RGB frames.

Posted: Oct 4, 2015 at 6:26 Quote
Here is my rbg majesty
photo

Posted: Oct 5, 2015 at 9:04 Quote
krvincen wrote:
Here is my rbg majesty
photo

Really nice rig man!

Posted: Oct 6, 2015 at 2:55 Quote
Thanks for the post your bikes sick, and exactly what i wanted to see I knew this frame could make for a nice build. I think the solid lined stripes on the frame make the colors seem a bit more clash then they actually are, until you start tying all the colors together with other parts.
That deity seat/seat post matches the blue perfect and and gotta say the lighting of this pic doesnt do your cranks any justice, checked out your other pics and those octane cranks match beautifully with the frame and the other little red and blue accents really pop out too.

Do you have any plans to swap out some other parts for aesthetics? I wonder how your bike would look with blue bars, and a red or green stem, then red or blue rims or even a mixed wheelset 1 red and 1 blue... a red rear rim would def be wicked tho, it would kinda be like a substitute for the red stripe that's missing from the frames rear end... I think I may just have to build up one of these frames for myself, your bike really inspires me to give it a try.

Also just curious is your frame the park or dirt version and is that a130mm circus fork

Posted: Oct 6, 2015 at 4:36 Quote
I think this pic shows off your cranks better especially being right beside the green/blue of the chain stay it shows how well they match up
photo

Posted: Oct 6, 2015 at 5:40 Quote
It's actually a 100mm circus, and u may swap some parts around shortly. The one pic I have had my sons tbird and I may use the wheels off that, just hesitant on hubs. I have profiles on my majesty and his has halo djd bushed rear and Easter sealed front but I like the alienation blue hoops and white halo spokes(that's my old bike)

Posted: Oct 6, 2015 at 5:41 Quote
Oh, and that's the park version of the frane

Posted: Oct 22, 2015 at 21:29 Quote
Mine is for sale

Posted: Oct 23, 2015 at 2:48 Quote
lb4130 wrote:
photo
Wow, that actually looks surprisingly good.

Posted: Oct 28, 2015 at 18:13 Quote
krvincen wrote:
Here is my rbg majesty
photo

Are those Sun Envy 26" rims? I didn't think they made 26" Envys?

Posted: Oct 29, 2015 at 12:10 Quote
They don't make 26 envys. Those are 24s. You can tell by the gap btw the tire and the fork.

Posted: Oct 30, 2015 at 12:55 Quote
Yep, they are 24" envy hoops

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019753
Mobile Version of Website