Whats this worth

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Whats this worth
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 4, 2015 at 14:24 Quote
I stopped riding bmx a few years back but recently found my old forks and bars that i bought just before i stopped. They're odyssey civillian svelte bars and forks in digi camo, think i bought them in 2006. They're pretty much untouched, theres only a bit of wear on the bars when the stem and brake lever were fitted. I remember them being a limited run but pretty sure they did a different ltd colour each year. Can anyone give me a ball park figure of what these are worth if anything?

thanks

Posted: Oct 5, 2015 at 13:57 Quote
polarisfall wrote:
I stopped riding bmx a few years back but recently found my old forks and bars that i bought just before i stopped. They're odyssey civillian svelte bars and forks in digi camo, think i bought them in 2006. They're pretty much untouched, theres only a bit of wear on the bars when the stem and brake lever were fitted. I remember them being a limited run but pretty sure they did a different ltd colour each year. Can anyone give me a ball park figure of what these are worth if anything?

thanks

It's more trendy these days in bmx to have taller and wider bars.

So there may not be a lot of demand for your Civilian bars. But, who knows, you still may find someone who wants that type of bar. Especially a shorter rider who likes to do barspins. Wink

"The Odyssey Civilian Svelte Bar is lighter than ever yet still strong enough to wear the 41-Thermal badge. This bar is butted throughout to save weight and is guaranteed for life. 24.5 inch wide, 7.75 inch rise, 11.5 degree backsweep and 4.5 degree upsweep."

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.054089
Mobile Version of Website