The Official post your YETI thread

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
The Official post your YETI thread
Posted: Nov 11, 2014 at 18:38 Quote
Huge Yeti fan here. These are my SB66C and SB66 Alloy

photo
photo

Posted: Dec 5, 2014 at 2:52 Quote
My new to me 303 RDH with custom (previous owner) powder coated paint job... decals are gone now as they were specific to the previous owner and I prefer my bikes fairly simple.

A newer better photo of the Yeti 303 RDH now that the head angle has been adjusted to 64 degrees and the new shifter mounted. All ready to ride

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 20:58 Quote
Just built up this SB66 and loving it after 4 rides on it so far. Basic build is Fox 36 Float fork + Float CTD shock, SRAM X01/X1 1x11 drivetrain, XT brakes, Easton Haven UST wheels, Fox DOSS dropper, etc..

Yeti SB66

Posted: May 28, 2015 at 20:09 Quote
XT front brakes as well 180 front rotor required spacer

Check out my profile and YETI album for a few more details, or ask. I tried uploading multiple pics but it is beyond me. XX1 drivetrain, ROCKSHOX 140 w/ 55 offset, XT brakes, King headset and BB. Still working on the handlebars and stem to get the cockpit just right. GIANT dropper post (unlimited stopping points), nice small switch on bars.

Posted: Jun 4, 2015 at 23:08 Quote
Current Yeti line up

I just took her home and she is already in my bed..
photo
GFs new yeti with temp saddle and temp fork decals

Sold

photo
photo

O+
Posted: Jun 9, 2015 at 4:59 Quote
Hey was looking at picking up a 2013 SB66 and was wondering if anyone on here has had any issues with them? I have read allot about it being a great bike and then again have heard people complaining about pivot points and rear triangles, warning others to stay away at all cost. I'm somewhat confused as this bike seems to get lots of praise from reviewers but those issues seem to be too severe to overlook and are never mentioned in any of the major reviews.

Thanks

Posted: Jun 9, 2015 at 8:56 Quote
I love my sb66c No issues at all. My friend was is an much harder rider than I also loves his sb66c, he also have no isusses.

Posted: Jul 14, 2015 at 9:04 Quote
photo

My love for Yeti

Posted: Aug 17, 2015 at 9:05 Quote
One more to my Yeti stable. Can't wait to ride.

photo
photo
photo

Posted: Sep 28, 2015 at 14:03 Quote
photo by Rich Adams
  photo by Rich Adams

Photo by Rich Adams
  Photo by Rich Adams

photo

photo

Posted: Oct 6, 2015 at 0:58 Quote
TheGarage wrote:
photo by Rich Adams
  photo by Rich Adams

Photo by Rich Adams
  Photo by Rich Adams

photo

photo

WOW WOW POISION

Posted: Dec 14, 2015 at 5:51 Quote
TheGarage wrote:
photo by Rich Adams
  photo by Rich Adams

Oh my, she is loverly!

My slightly updated (decals removed, new to me THE seat and not yet fitted blue coil)

The stead Yeti 330RDH sullenly sat staring at the mountains on a very wet last day in Chatel after only a single ride that day............... the poor thing

Newll powder coated 400lb coil for the Yeti.... colour co-ordination is getting there. Now just to learn how to take the shock off

Posted: Jun 25, 2016 at 19:43 Quote
Has anyone delt with the pivot/bearing popping from side to side. Noticed it when pedaling and then when I went and pushed the frame and wheel in opposite directions felt the bearing popping side to side.
photo

Posted: Aug 2, 2016 at 14:43 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://1.1.1.1/bmi/ep1.pinkbike.org/p3pb13779551/p3pb13779551.jpg
My newly acquired asx

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.037769
Mobile Version of Website