Bmx frame swap

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Bmx frame swap
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 16, 2015 at 20:17 Quote
Is there any bikes that are a high-end bike but could use a frame swap? I have a frame but i am looking for a complete bike or build kit to go with it. Looking for double wall rims, 2.4 tires, 3-peice crank, and everything must be sealed. Budget of $700

Posted: Dec 17, 2015 at 8:29 Quote
When you're checking out used bike adds just google the bike model and year. Usually some links will pop up for sites like vitalbmx that have the stats on the bike. So you can see what you'll be getting if the bike is still stock.

Posted: Dec 18, 2015 at 19:03 Quote
I went the other way.. Bought a complete bike to sell all the parts and keep the frame. You would most likely be looking at a mid range bike, not a high end bike. Most companies will put nice parts on a nice frame and charge top money for the whole kit. If you look into a mid range bike you can get a frame that may not be fully 4130 but still have sealed bearings and smaller gearing. The better parts on the cheap frame may convince a kid to but that over a competitors bike so you may get non branded hubs but IMO a fancy name does not make a hub better.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008129
Mobile Version of Website