PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What did you get for xmas? Anything is welcome
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 29, 2015 at 7:59 Quote
inserttexthere wrote:
marcelbike wrote:
$$$ for a new bike!
Decided what bike yet?

Bought a 2013 p3 !! I was going to buy a 2016 from the bike shop but this one was mint!!! Now I have money for other stuff!
I want a new rear hub, a loud one but I know nothing about that. Can u recommend one that isent to expensive ?

Posted: Dec 29, 2015 at 7:59 Quote
marcelbike wrote:
inserttexthere wrote:
marcelbike wrote:
$$$ for a new bike!
Decided what bike yet?

Bought a 2013 p3 !! I was going to buy a 2016 from the bike shop but this one was mint!!! Now I have money for other stuff!
I want a new rear hub, a loud one but I know nothing about that. Can u recommend one that isent to expensive ?
Bought the bike yesterday at like 8pm and couldn't sleep the whole night!

Posted: Dec 29, 2015 at 14:26 Quote
marcelbike wrote:
marcelbike wrote:
inserttexthere wrote:

Decided what bike yet?

Bought the bike yesterday at like 8pm and couldn't sleep the whole night!
Aha i got the same feeling when i bought my new Absolut. But as for the hubs, I can't recommend any because I haven't done much research into that.

Posted: Dec 29, 2015 at 16:16 Quote
marcelbike wrote:
inserttexthere wrote:
marcelbike wrote:
$$$ for a new bike!
Decided what bike yet?

You should check out hope pro 2 evos

Posted: Jan 2, 2016 at 12:09 Quote
Profile is loud and good and so is colony

Posted: Jan 3, 2016 at 1:52 Quote
Nothing bike related, the GF doesn't encourage it. Her folks gave me cash to buy bike parts though! Got a saint bb, izumi track chain, ice tech rotor and a new torque wrench.

Posted: Jan 3, 2016 at 16:32 Quote
BSD back street and hub guard
Maxxis DTH
Cult Vans grip
3 skateboard decks + 2 sets of wheels (that should last me the whole year hopefully )

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010004
Mobile Version of Website