Dirt Jumping spots in Georgia

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jumping spots in Georgia
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 30, 2015 at 20:03 Quote
There might already be a thread with this info out there, but i'd like to have it all in one place. There are a few places in Georgia, That i know of, that have Dirt Jumps meant for biking. Those Places being Big Creek, Blankets Creek, And i believe Tribbles Mill has DJ. Whatever info on spots you have in Georgia would be greatly appreciated. Ride on.

Posted: Jan 4, 2016 at 9:06 Quote
I was at big creek yesterday their freeride area is amazing. everything from beginner tabletops, to intermediate/advanced/expert dirt jumps. Also, there are many downhill trails in the freeride area that are a blast to hit. Awesome place and i highly recommend checking it out!
Ride on!!

Posted: Feb 22, 2016 at 17:00 Quote
kyleW210 wrote:
I was at big creek yesterday their freeride area is amazing. everything from beginner tabletops, to intermediate/advanced/expert dirt jumps. Also, there are many downhill trails in the freeride area that are a blast to hit. Awesome place and i highly recommend checking it out!
Ride on!!
By far my favorite place to ride within an hour from me. happy riding. what bike do you ride?

Posted: Mar 4, 2016 at 6:00 Quote
I ride a 20" gt performer. dirt/park/street setup when i got it, but i have switched parts out over time making it a fun sturdy little DJ (which is what i ride at big creek with). What's your bike setup?

Posted: Mar 15, 2016 at 8:42 Quote
kyleW210 wrote:
I ride a 20" gt performer. dirt/park/street setup when i got it, but i have switched parts out over time making it a fun sturdy little DJ (which is what i ride at big creek with). What's your bike setup?
I ride a khs dj 150 as my dirt jumper

Posted: Mar 15, 2016 at 9:59 Quote
I recently moved from Savannah and it was a deadzone as far as jumps.
There are some issues with elevation (flooding) and soil type there that do make it hard.
There used to be a BMX track in Ludowici (south of Sav) where I could ride my 26" DJ.

Posted: Mar 15, 2016 at 11:15 Quote
Im in Valdosta, no jumps nearby that I know of. I race BMX but would love to take my Kona to one of the parks mentioned. Bit of a drive but looks worth it.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024682
Mobile Version of Website