Enduro Rear Shock Problems Have Finally Been Solved

PB Forum :: Specialized
Enduro Rear Shock Problems Have Finally Been Solved
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 1, 2016 at 15:16 Quote
I have a 2015 S-WORKS Enduro, I have been thru 2 Cane Creek DB Air shocks, had a Fox Float that just wasn't HD enough, so I had to improvise, I've seen what the sponsored pro riders have been doing, and I find out how to get what they have..... Not easy or cheap, but neither is riding on a sub par rear shock. The solution to my problems came by way of a 2016 Fox Float X EVOL that I am now planning to build for other Enduro owners.
photo

O+
Posted: Mar 1, 2016 at 14:17 Quote
viciouscycleworx wrote:
I have a 2015 S-WORKS Enduro, I have been thru 2 Cane Creek DB Air shocks, had a Fox Float that just wasn't HD enough, so I had to improvise, I've seen what the sponsored pro riders have been doing, and I find out how to get what they have..... Not easy or cheap, but neither is riding on a sub par rear shock. The solution to my problems came by way of a 2016 Fox Float X EVOL that I am now planning to build for other Enduro owners.
photo

I have a 2015 Enduro Expert Carbon 650b and am on my third shock. I had 2 DBInlines blow up and now on the DB AIR CS. If this one goes I'm going to loose my sh$%. So....total cost for this package?

Posted: Mar 1, 2016 at 22:00 Quote
The cost is $650 shipped. PM me if you're wanting to get the ball rolling

Thanks

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012231
Mobile Version of Website