1x only frames

PB Forum :: 29ers
1x only frames
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 28, 2016 at 16:17 Quote
Can you guys help me compile a list of full suspension frames that only accept a 1x drivetrain? I have a hard tail that I would like to upgrade and maybe carry over a few of the parts. Something that could use a 100-140mm fork would be a bonus.

Posted: Jan 29, 2016 at 8:12 Quote
if you plan on running this new bike 1x, how important is it that the frame is dedicated 1x? seems like a poor trade if you sacrifice performance variables for aesthetics.

what type of riding do you primarily do? how do you want the bike to feel?

Posted: Jan 29, 2016 at 10:23 Quote
Primarily "aggressive trail riding" if I had to tag it. I would like to embellish the downhill and away from the xc oriented bike. Don't mind a small weight penalty for performance. function over style so 1x not needed but I will never run a front dérailleur on it

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 16:58 Quote
Transition Smuggler is 1x only and they sell a frameset so you can move your components over.

Posted: Mar 20, 2016 at 13:05 Quote
On-one Codeine, 1by only no goin back. Mines awesome don't like to ride anything else now.

Posted: Mar 22, 2016 at 20:33 Quote
Just pulled the trigger on a rip 9 rdo frame. Picking it up tomorrow!

Posted: Mar 25, 2016 at 20:00 Quote
One-one Codeine rider here, too. Only a handful of rides so far but it seems like a nice burly trail bike. Only gripe so far, no water bottle mounts. I'd say that matters more to me than it being a 1x bike, but most people just use camelbacks now.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011560
Mobile Version of Website