Anybody Know if Giant is Coming Out with 650B+ Bike in Near Future?

PB Forum :: Giant
Anybody Know if Giant is Coming Out with 650B+ Bike in Near Future?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 28, 2016 at 18:09 Quote
I'm thinking about buying a 650B+ full suspension bike. Hoping Giant or Trek comes out with one before I end up buying one from another brand.

Anybody hear any rumors??

Posted: Jan 29, 2016 at 9:00 Quote
If they don't have any in their line up right now I guess you'll have to wait until they release their 2017 lines. If you don't want to wait then have a look at the specialized stumpjumper fsr fatty, I believe the bike was reviewed on here not too long ago. Cannondale also has a line of full sus + size.

Posted: Jan 29, 2016 at 12:14 Quote
gregcondon wrote:
If they don't have any in their line up right now I guess you'll have to wait until they release their 2017 lines. If you don't want to wait then have a look at the specialized stumpjumper fsr fatty, I believe the bike was reviewed on here not too long ago. Cannondale also has a line of full sus + size.

Thanks for the reply Greg.
Yeah, there are several brands with 650B+ fs bikes...
- spesh
- rocky
- devinci
- salsa
- cube
- scott
- cannondale
even more brands if open to hardtail.

I'm surprised giant and trek are behind on it. I kinda get trek being stubborn to 29+. but they recently came out with a 650B+ chupa, so maybe in near future. Wonder what giant is waiting for. thanx again!

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 at 11:30 Quote
Looks like we can add Santa Cruz to the FS 650B+ list
https://www.pinkbike.com/news/santa-cruz-hightower-first-ride-2016.html

Posted: Feb 12, 2016 at 7:54 Quote
In the near future...no. Giant threw the last of their surprise introductions at us with their men's and women's tri-bikes. We'll be waiting until at least 2017, and likely beyond that before we see anything in the Plus variety from Giant.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010336
Mobile Version of Website