Mtb freecoaster

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Mtb freecoaster
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 1, 2016 at 13:56 Quote
Metro-Gnome wrote:
The partymaster frame specs on the website say 135mmx10. There's another way to tell, though...

Basically, if a frame has disc tabs it's 135mm. As disc-ready bmx hubs are extremely rare. The obvious examples of Dartmoor, NS, Pride street bikes is where I get this from.

Usually...If they make a frame 110x10/14mm, the frame designers always put u-brake mounts on the frame because they know you'll have trouble finding parts if they don't.

Yep.

I like how they broke out the geometry depending on the axle-to-crown of the fork. However, 3 inch travel is normally 458mm or 460mm axle to crown, not 470. I wonder what 80mm travel fork has 470 a-c.
http://www.the-rise.com/partymasterframe

Anyway, it's a good looking frame!

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 1, 2016 at 15:07 Quote
I inquired on menduni's photo and he said the bmx spacing is coming soon.

Posted: Mar 1, 2016 at 17:28 Quote
adrennan wrote:

That would be cool. I was hoping they would make a bmx spaced variant. Not that I was considering getting one, but that was on my wish list.

It would be literally the only 110x14 frame that accepts tapered forks. I could be wrong, but no other options come to mind.

Posted: Mar 1, 2016 at 18:52 Quote
Metro-Gnome wrote:
adrennan wrote:

That would be cool. I was hoping they would make a bmx spaced variant. Not that I was considering getting one, but that was on my wish list.

It would be literally the only 110x14 frame that accepts tapered forks. I could be wrong, but no other options come to mind.

Heh, since all/most tapered forks also have 20mm thru-axle or 15mm-thru axle, that sorta demands that you have a mismatched wheelset. Well, except Profile, I guess. You could have a Profile freecoaster and a Profile 20mm thru axle front hub.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013864
Mobile Version of Website