flow ex wheels

PB Forum :: 29ers
flow ex wheels
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Feb 14, 2016 at 9:15 Quote
Anybody been running the stans flow ex with the 3.30 hd hubs ..i cant find any reveiws on the 29s ..anyone..thoughts?

Posted: Feb 18, 2016 at 10:19 Quote
beanes1963 wrote:
Anybody been running the stans flow ex with the 3.30 hd hubs ..i cant find any reveiws on the 29s ..anyone..thoughts?

They're not the lightest, and the hubs aren't the quickest engaging, but they're a very durable wheelset. Obviously tubeless compatible too, so that's always a plus. Definitely recommend.

Posted: Mar 3, 2016 at 2:24 Quote
beanes1963 wrote:
I'm a big guy on my 2nd season of Flows. Good, strong wheels.I definitely recommend them. The hubs - not so much. Rear was replaced (under warranty) with a new /updated design. Company did stand behind it though.

O+
Posted: Apr 4, 2016 at 18:16 Quote
I've slammed the Flow EX's for a few years now on my Niner r.i.p. no problems at all but I opted for the Hope Pro 2 hubs which so far are bomb proof! I've got the 3.30 hubs on my E.M.D. but it doesn't get the abuse my r.i.p. does. Hub up if you can afford it.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009528
Mobile Version of Website