Building Near the Huntington Beach Wetlands

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Building Near the Huntington Beach Wetlands
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 14, 2016 at 17:00 Quote
Hi. There is a new dirt jump/ trail spot popping up by the bottom of Garfield. There is a lot of potential for it and there is already a good sized three pack and beginner lines. Come out and dig.
Brandon

Posted: Mar 15, 2016 at 9:36 Quote
Post up some pics!
I might be down to dig and ride next time I visit friends in HB

Posted: Mar 15, 2016 at 15:29 Quote
I don't know how to post to a forum so i am doing it to my profile. look there under Hb wetlands. they are not by any means perfect they are very new and need a lot of work.

Posted: Mar 15, 2016 at 15:30 Quote
KingsgateDirtJumper wrote:
Post up some pics!
look on my profile

Posted: Mar 15, 2016 at 15:39 Quote
KingsgateDirtJumper wrote:
Post up some pics!
there is also a video

Posted: Mar 21, 2016 at 15:04 Quote
Hi, I'm moving to Cali here in about a month. What kind of trails are y'all looking to build? What kind of terrain is it? Good dirt? Fairly hidden?? I'm big into trail building and always cool to meet new riding buds especially since ill be new in the area.

Posted: Mar 22, 2016 at 20:33 Quote
CaptainKurt wrote:
Hi, I'm moving to Cali here in about a month. What kind of trails are y'all looking to build? What kind of terrain is it? Good dirt? Fairly hidden?? I'm big into trail building and always cool to meet new riding buds especially since ill be new in the area.

Nothing will be too hidden because there is not too much open space. I'm starting a new spot with a water supply (creek) next to it. The dirt has some rocks in it but it's some style of malleable clay when you get it damp. It packs down great. I made a very small setup jump to test the dirt out and it's working good. I plan on making it bigger and a line of jumps. I don't want to build anything huge though but if that's what you are looking for there are other spots within driving distance. Hit me up for more details.

Posted: Mar 23, 2016 at 12:52 Quote
Sounds like a sick place to build.. Perfect dirt which is hard to find in these parts! I don't want to build anything huge. Just some 4 ft tall and flow type trail would be fun too. I'll PM you

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 9:55 Quote
hey bud still trying to make some trails?

Posted: Apr 5, 2017 at 15:36 Quote
I'm down to dig

Posted: Apr 5, 2017 at 23:49 Quote
same. Anyone know of some good spots or trail crews to hook up with near Long Beach / OC area? just moved here and into freeriding, flowy, jumpy, bermy trails.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013418
Mobile Version of Website