Post your 4X bikes

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your 4X bikes
Posted: Aug 13, 2014 at 11:17 Quote
lefty16 wrote:
photo
One of the best looking hardtails.. It´s pity it isn´t in production

wow. Not normally one for black bikes but thats so nice.

Posted: Aug 13, 2014 at 20:44 Quote
Evils only look nice in black... Ninja

Posted: Aug 16, 2014 at 7:16 Quote
I've got a question: will I encounter any problems if I want to use a shimano xt fc-m785 crankset with a single ring chainguide? I use e*13 trs+ single ring : http://bythehive.com/e-thirteen/trs-enduro/trs-dual-guide/
The crankset I'm moving from is Truvativ Hussefelt 1.1 DH

Posted: Aug 16, 2014 at 9:40 Quote
You may have to file the granny ring tabs down but that's it

Posted: Aug 16, 2014 at 10:41 Quote
Krisis build is finally finished
photo
photo

O+
Posted: Aug 16, 2014 at 14:57 Quote
anyone know of online stores having a sale on frames? Pivot point, jackal etcc etc. Needs to be a large and tapered steerer

Posted: Aug 16, 2014 at 23:51 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:

Damn, i remember doing that to my RF evolve cranks, I found an old-as-hell almost antique file in my garage that was beyond worn out. I gave it about 4 or 5 hours, clamped to the coffee table in front of my TV watching top gear or something like that, and it decided to become sharp at the second it slips and nicks the inside of the arm, which made me want to pull my hair out, considering, it was fresh outta the box

Posted: Aug 17, 2014 at 0:05 Quote
My Zee crank has the bosses for a granny ring but, they're not drilled out. Doesn't interfere at all with my E13 TRS+

I did have to grind down my husslefelts to work with a blackspire guide

O+
Posted: Aug 17, 2014 at 11:56 Quote
millpill wrote:
nwthumbs wrote:

Damn, i remember doing that to my RF evolve cranks, I found an old-as-hell almost antique file in my garage that was beyond worn out. I gave it about 4 or 5 hours, clamped to the coffee table in front of my TV watching top gear or something like that, and it decided to become sharp at the second it slips and nicks the inside of the arm, which made me want to pull my hair out, considering, it was fresh outta the box

exactly why he said "grind" and not file.

Posted: Aug 17, 2014 at 16:02 Quote
tstep3 wrote:
millpill wrote:
nwthumbs wrote:

exactly why he said "grind" and not file.

i clearly said file, like with one of these.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.harborfreight.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/m/image_16878.jpg

O+
Posted: Aug 17, 2014 at 17:09 Quote
alright, well then thats why you should grind them off and not file them.

Posted: Aug 17, 2014 at 20:51 Quote
tstep3 wrote:
alright, well then thats why you should grind them off and not file them.

Grind with what? belt sander wears too fast, the grinding wheel has a 'no aluminium' warning on it, and the dremel, freakin disaster every time i use it

Posted: Aug 18, 2014 at 0:01 Quote
Grind with a grinder lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024629
Mobile Version of Website