Post your 4X bikes

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your 4X bikes
Posted: Oct 26, 2014 at 16:34 Quote
How do you all think a dartmoor shine would work as a 4x build been offered one for a good price. And yes it can run a rear mech tup
Shine
  Shine

Posted: Oct 26, 2014 at 21:07 Quote
Not your bike, the other one.

Reduced brain activity up in hurrr

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 2:03 Quote
dv8cam wrote:
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:
No selling in the forums man, c'mon... Those shines are nice bikes, there are people here that use them for 4x

It is a Propel, not a shine. 4 travel.

He's talking about the dartmoor shine, not your supercross. Don't sell in the forums man...

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 9:28 Quote
There needs to be a different roll eyes emoticon, but for now, this will do. Rolleyes

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 10:27 Quote
dv8cam wrote:
Joebohobo wrote:
dv8cam wrote:

It is a Propel, not a shine. 4 travel.

He's talking about the dartmoor shine, not your supercross. Don't sell in the forums man...

Dartmoor is still crap for 4x. Bb pivot sucks for sprinting

but he isnt going to run it soft is he Rolleyes ... he will run it firm for cases and big drops like a slope bikes shock

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 15:29 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:
dv8cam wrote:
Joebohobo wrote:

Dartmoor is still crap for 4x. Bb pivot sucks for sprinting

but he isnt going to run it soft is he Rolleyes ... he will run it firm for cases and big drops like a slope bikes shock

What he said, only as a second bike when its needed

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 8:41 Quote
you'd think someone who has been a member since 2000 would know not to sell in the forums. But just to get us back on topic, I really miss riding this bike http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/member/Draggin-Bar-With-Tanner,23723/CJRfilms,24402

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 14:57 Quote
Me trying to table on my Dialled Holeshot 4x bike

Was trying to learn how to table this weekend on my 4x bike... kept unclipping though that was kinda annoying haha

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 15:40 Quote
Can you adjust the angle you pedals release at? Maybe run them a bit looser?

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 17:48 Quote
Looser would unclip easier.

Most cleats have 2 angles you can choose from by putting the cleats on the proper feet or the opposite foot. Fun fun.

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 18:30 Quote
I run my pedals as tight as they go. I rarely unclip

O+
Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 2:02 Quote
Jonny121 wrote:
Me trying to table on my Dialled Holeshot 4x bike

Was trying to learn how to table this weekend on my 4x bike... kept unclipping though that was kinda annoying haha
i always unclip doing tables but when I straighten back up they seem to clip straight back in

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 17:27 Quote
Im thinking of chopping down the cassette and experimenting with different gears. I went around google trying to find some cog/spacer widths but came up with lots of mixed results. Lets say I were to take off the top 3 and the one after that, how many spacers would I need.

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 9:06 Quote
probably six, by taking the top three off you would already have three of them so if you took apart an old cassette and took three more from that then you should be fine

Posted: Nov 2, 2014 at 11:41 Quote
Dartmoor Phantom will not be small at a height of 193 cm?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020860
Mobile Version of Website