Looking at purchasing a 2013 Norco Fluid 9.3 but have a few questions!

PB Forum :: 29ers
Looking at purchasing a 2013 Norco Fluid 9.3 but have a few questions!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 3, 2016 at 9:52 Quote
Hey guys, so after a quick forum search and reading the forum rules and etiquette, I have some questions for you in hopes that you can maybe provide me with some more information about the bike I'm looking at. So its as stated a 2013 Norco Fluid 9.3. I'm a bit of a noob with bikes, I've been riding a old heavy Norco Shore that I bought from a friend for too long now and I'm going to try selling it for a better suited bike.

My main questions are:

1. The rear shock. Ive done some research but to no avail I have found next to no information on the X Fusion E1 R. I've been searching to see if it is a style that is adjustable as to which discipline you are riding, whether that be climbing uphill, or riding downhill or otherwise... I haven't been able to find ANY information on it, also I've googled the crap out of X Fusion E1 R and google keeps coming up with "Did you mean "X Fusion E1 RL". What is the RL vs R?

If someone can maybe tell me about the shock if you have it on your bike or have had some experience with it that would be very much appreciated.

2. The bike overall. Im curious about how good of a build it is. Im 6'3" and about 200lbs. the frame size is a large and of course since im posting in the 29ers forum it is a 29" wheel.

Thank you in advance for any information provided!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006360
Mobile Version of Website