Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread
Posted: Jun 27, 2014 at 8:59 Quote
Does anyone have a 4 bike rack that I can rent for about a week?

Posted: Jun 27, 2014 at 14:24 Quote
I have a hitch mount north shore 4 bike rack you can rent. msg me if your interested

Posted: Jun 28, 2014 at 11:44 Quote
Thanks FS4M1K3 for the offer, Wish it worked but wont fit the bikes. Does anyone have a Saris Thelma 3 or 4 bike rack that can be borrowed or rented for a week or so? the wheel base I'm trying to fit is 70-75 inches.

Posted: Jun 29, 2014 at 16:31 Quote
Everyone help Gillard. Sign the Petition and share it with evryone

http://www.change.org/petitions/bc-ministry-of-forests-land-and-natural-resource-operations-legalize-local-mountain-bike-trails?fb_action_ids=10154254406315567&fb_action_types=change-org%3Arecruit&fb_ref=__WTZPIZxLmG

Posted: Jul 14, 2014 at 7:58 Quote
was that smith creek fire in the gully any where near the trails?

Posted: Jul 14, 2014 at 12:31 Quote
No, just east of the climb I believe. Very close though.

O+
Posted: Jul 15, 2014 at 22:10 Quote
Does anyone know where to get a Pulaski in this town? You know, the axe-like things. All I'm getting is blank stares from the shopkeeps.

O+
Posted: Jul 15, 2014 at 22:15 Quote
phreakshow wrote:
Does anyone have a 4 bike rack that I can rent for about a week?

I have a 4-bike frame-mount 2"-hitch rack I'm lookin' to get rid of altogether. Give me a hollar if you're interested.

Posted: Jul 15, 2014 at 22:32 Quote
KacperAK wrote:
Does anyone know where to get a Pulaski in this town? You know, the axe-like things. All I'm getting is blank stares from the shopkeeps.

Savoy equipment on spall, get the wooden handle.

Posted: Jul 17, 2014 at 22:05 Quote
looks like its really touch and go for the smith creek trails right now. hoping for the best for every one on evacuation

Posted: Jul 19, 2014 at 18:53 Quote
k-towntrailryder wrote:
KacperAK wrote:

Savoy equipment on spall, get the wooden handle.
OR Growers Supply on Acland Rd. Also have McClouds, I think is the name.

Posted: Jul 21, 2014 at 23:31 Quote
Hello guys, we are going to be riding silverstar the following week, but we would want to visit some local dh trails, accessible by car. Some jumps would do nicely as well. Would be grateful if you could point out the local spots.

Posted: Jul 22, 2014 at 22:55 Quote
Gillard is where you want to go. Biggest freeride/dh trails network in the valley. Other dh trails you probably want to ride would be ''Vapour'' at myra-bellevue provincial park

Posted: Jul 23, 2014 at 0:56 Quote
Hi gang
Can someone tell me if there are any very easy noob/pure beginner capable XC riding in Kelowna/west kelowna. I will be heading there in a few weeks for the first time. Looking for some easy stuff, not experienced plus need to also play 4 hockey games over the weekend.
Thanks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023898
Mobile Version of Website