Anywhere near reading berkshire for decent dirt jumps?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Anywhere near reading berkshire for decent dirt jumps?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 13, 2016 at 11:41 Quote
Hello all,
I'm looking for somewhere fairly close to reading that has decent dirt jumps to ride within reading and close proximity I'm aware of a few places such as Caversham waterloo meadows lower Earley fox hill Coombes and even down grange in Basingstoke and of course there is the new jump section being built in swinley forest I have a car so traveling isn't an issue as such but I don't want to be wasting my day in a car.
So if anyone knows of anymore dirt jumps it would be great to hear and check some out and get to know some localish building communities

Posted: Apr 16, 2016 at 9:43 Quote
Ever tried this website?

http://www.extremesportsmap.com

It has been good for me. The only issue is once something is on there it stays so if jumps are destroyed or closed it doesn't update.

Posted: May 5, 2016 at 5:18 Quote
Tidworth free ride is not a million miles away

Posted: Sep 14, 2016 at 7:43 Quote
jake-jh6692 wrote:
Hello all,
I'm looking for somewhere fairly close to reading that has decent dirt jumps to ride within reading and close proximity I'm aware of a few places such as Caversham waterloo meadows lower Earley fox hill Coombes and even down grange in Basingstoke and of course there is the new jump section being built in swinley forest I have a car so traveling isn't an issue as such but I don't want to be wasting my day in a car.
So if anyone knows of anymore dirt jumps it would be great to hear and check some out and get to know some localish building communities

hey im over in maidenhead and about to get into dirt jumping (bike hasn't been delivered yet)
im trying to find spots and am willing to dig. the fox hill jumps are also awesome and ive been told I can build a beginner set there if I want, there are also some abandoned jumps there. let me know if you find anything else. I want to build asset in maidenhead but need a suitable spot and some help

Posted: Sep 14, 2016 at 12:01 Quote
I second tidworth freeride about an hour from reading and with some nice jumps. It is more of a freeride zone but the big line (white line) has some super jumps and the flow area is good. It's all rideable on a dj.

Posted: Oct 8, 2016 at 8:31 Quote
https://www.facebook.com/groups/702366893248488

planning to build some jumps in maidenhead

Posted: Oct 9, 2016 at 10:11 Quote
Woburn and chicksands is only an hour drive away...

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010343
Mobile Version of Website