Need a New Ride

PB Forum :: 29ers
Need a New Ride
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 19, 2016 at 12:48 Quote
I was hoping for some advice as i want to make the jump to a 29er. Have a short list down to Niner Air 9 (alloy) Star 1 build, and a Trek Superfly 6. I checked the specks and they are similar angles and components, but the niner has a steeper head tube angle. I ride single track hardwood forest for the most part, some racing for fun with friends. i have a limited funds so these two are about the top of my budget. I have always had hardtails, (Richey Tundra),(Rocky Hammer),(Fisher Tass). Any suggestions or advice regarding the Trek or Niner would be welcome.

Posted: May 1, 2016 at 11:33 Quote
Niner do make/design some great products which will leave you wondering why you chose anything else

O+
Posted: May 8, 2016 at 8:53 Quote
I own two Niners both 2010s and I want for nothing newer. A rip and an EMD. Your choice Air 9, hell yeah!

FL
Posted: May 8, 2016 at 12:34 Quote
I ride with a friend who has the ROS 9 ,it's quality, fast and I want one too. The frame is a thing of beauty. I bought a Vitus Sentier 290 from Chain reaction so i could give riding a 29nr a go, it's also a good bike and I'm sold on the big wheel thing.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008847
Mobile Version of Website