Need help building a freeride spot in Sumner/Bonney Lake, Washington! and some advice!

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Need help building a freeride spot in Sumner/Bonney Lake, Washington! and some advice!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Apr 20, 2016 at 20:35 Quote
OK so there's this spot in development by my house and I've gone past this one spot for a long time now and have scouted it out and want to make some freeride/downhill runs, but I'm going to need help with it and want some local guys to help with their input. Since it's kind of in a development I know I wouldn't be able to use a chainsaw so it would be all old fashion with saws instead. I promise the entrance to this place would be hidden and it would not affect anybody or their homes. Either way if I cant get help I'm going to start building the lines. Below is a link to where I want to build, Behind that little canopy deal is all downhill. The possibility's for runs here are endless and could be really long, I just need the help. I'm trying to build spots around here for us locals cause lets face it swan creek isn't cutting it and doesn't have the jumps like I want to build. Thanks!

https://www.google.com/maps/@47.2597517,-122.2018487,3a,75y,348.99h,78.5t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s8zBybsGewjclnMm5Tu6ThA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

Posted: Apr 21, 2016 at 13:05 Quote
GO FOR IT!
Looks like a great place to build, I would suggest putting the entrance away from the gazebo so it is not easy to see.
Its too far for me to drive down and help build, however, just build one good jump / drop / berm and post photos, people will show up to dig & ride

O+
Posted: Apr 21, 2016 at 18:44 Quote
@KingsgateDirtJumper Yeah I already planned on hiding the entrance to it and I probably wont start building tell at least next week.

Posted: Apr 22, 2016 at 16:52 Quote
I know right where this is. It's probably 15 minutes or so from my house. I know nothing about trail building, (or riding really either) but I would be down to help. Let me know when you're going to be out there.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008839
Mobile Version of Website