Vitus Dominer 2016

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Vitus Dominer 2016
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 30, 2016 at 2:31 Quote
Has anyone got any experience of this bike? Performance, durability, after-sales..? It looks great value but can't find much opinion on it. I did find an analysis of the suspension design but don't know enough about these things to interpret. https://linkagedesign.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/vitus-dominer-275-2016.html?m=1

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 at 6:07 Quote
lochussie wrote:
Has anyone got any experience of this bike? Performance, durability, after-sales..? It looks great value but can't find much opinion on it. I did find an analysis of the suspension design but don't know enough about these things to interpret. https://linkagedesign.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/vitus-dominer-275-2016.html?m=1

I got one incoming to Oman where the terrain is pretty nuts with lots of rocks with massive mountains everywhere. As for the moment on a reign Adv1 with a 180mm fork/coiled rear. My purchase was driven by riding one over here and the need for a DH bike to beat around and just leave it in the truck. Use it before and after work and not worry about it being boiled in the bed with the temps out here.

Will update this thread when I get it from CRC later this week.

Posted: Aug 25, 2016 at 7:55 Quote
photo
photo

Just unpacked it. Everything seems good. Just the bars and quick check of all the bolts and good to go. Painless.
Nice looking bike and spec for the money.

Ride report soon.

Posted: Sep 16, 2016 at 20:11 Quote
photo
photo
photo
photo

Have a pretty crazy downhill run out the back of the house. Long steep sections of rocks with deep patchs of silt. Rides really good for a cheaper DH bike. Spec is solid for the money and should last a while. Nothing fancy. Really easy to ride and was really impressed with the rear suspension at high speeds dealing with the rocks under the silt.

O+
Posted: Jan 4, 2017 at 12:48 Quote
What about sizing?

How tall are you?

Posted: Jan 13, 2017 at 1:24 Quote
6ft. Large fits good. Usually ride XL bikes.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012296
Mobile Version of Website