First DH bike after enduro

PB Forum :: Downhill
First DH bike after enduro
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Aug 12, 2016 at 14:19 Quote
Hi everyone

I currently ride on a Meta V4 which is great for my weekly basis riding. Recently, I've done a few bike park session and really enjoyed it a lot. The Meta is ok to do that but it's not mode for that pupose.
I participate to the Commencal Days in Vallnord and tried the Supreme V4 and that make me see the huge difference between the bike and I liked to ride that big bike. So much easier, less exhausting and more reassuring...

I was thinking to buy a DH for a long time in addition of the Meta for some time and now I can afford it.
I have 3700€ to find my perfect new bike! Now I search what bike will be better to go that way.

Supreme V4 (My first choice since I really liked it), YT Tues, Canyon Sender... So much choice, it's really hard to decide when you're not use to and you can't try everything

Posted: Aug 25, 2016 at 23:17 Quote
You bought one yet? I bought the Sender as my first DH bike, and took it on a trip to Canada. Absolutely amazing!

Posted: Aug 28, 2016 at 0:14 Quote
My Sender arrives tomorrow also, level of stoke is high! You are going to get a lot of bike for your buck with YT or Canyon.. Happy shopping Bro!

Posted: Aug 28, 2016 at 10:36 Quote
I personally, love the YT Tues, and which it's high end spec its ready to go right from the get go. Altho I've not had a go on any of them Razz Just going off looks and spec now.

Hopefully in a year or two I can get a new DH specific bike, for now I'm sticking to my Scott Genius.

Posted: Aug 28, 2016 at 12:38 Quote
Hi ddje, I have done the same as you coming from an enduro bike (YT Capra) to my first dh bike (YT Tues) and honestly haven't regretted it. I know enduro bikes are capable but have found the Tues to be more planted, composed and has given me the confidence to hit bigger stuff than I would have attempted previously. From the bikes you have already listed your gonna get a great bike that will put a huge smile on your face which ever way you decide to go. If you've already tried the Supreme, like it and it feels right then go for that. Good luck!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008987
Mobile Version of Website